Windows 10: Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access...

Discus and support Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In Windows 10, Google Chrome. I can't get to my word documents that are still listed on the bar at bottom of screen, and I clicked on the Windows icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Trishanna, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Trishanna Win User

Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access...

In Windows 10, Google Chrome. I can't get to my word documents that are still listed on the bar at bottom of screen, and I clicked on the Windows icon at bottom left of screen but nothing happens. Three word docs are still listed at bottom bar, but no response when I click on them. Also the clock has been frozen for days but the date function is working fine (1/2/2019). Please help! I'm not highly tech savvy, so explaining in relative layman's terms as much as possible would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!!

:)

Trishanna, Jan 2, 2019

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access...

Windows 10 - Start icon (Microsoft icon) and search feature not responding (left click not responding on start icon)

I participated in a Webinar earlier today and now it appears the Microsoft icon (lower left) no longer responds on left click (I am unable to see tiles, access programs, shutdown, etc. I am using right click (power user menu) on the Microsoft icon to
    shut down the PC. When I run troubleshooter it says applications not properly installed ( but not which one(s).) Also not able to open the notifications. Any help greatly appreciated.

CharleneCarson, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access...

1. Windows 10 icon bottom left not responding, clock bottom right not running, can't access... - Similar Threads - icon bottom left

2. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  3. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  4. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen: My cursor does not work in the left bottom area of the screen, approximately the yellow box below. If I want to click on anything in that box, my cursor does not recognise it and I cannot click it. When I move outside the box the cursor changes again and everything works....
  6. Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen

Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen: My cursor does not work in the left bottom area of the screen, approximately the yellow box below. If I want to click on anything in that box, my cursor does not recognise it and I cannot click it. When I move outside the box the cursor changes again and everything works....
  7. Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon: Hello,For personal reasons, I'd rather not have the bottom-left corner of the screen display the current weather. I was able to hide this before the most recent update, but now I can't. I've tried removing the Weather widget - no dice. Is there any way to hide this?...
  8. Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon

Removing The Bottom-Left Weather Icon: Hello,For personal reasons, I'd rather not have the bottom-left corner of the screen display the current weather. I was able to hide this before the most recent update, but now I can't. I've tried removing the Weather widget - no dice. Is there any way to hide this?...
  9. Circle icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  10. Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Top-bottom instead of left-right in icon view? Explorer.: Is there a way to change the ordering of icons in icon view of Explorer from left-right to top-bottom? Presently serial numbered items are arranged left to right and then next line, next line etc. This causes confusion while inspecting for duplicates or something because...