Windows 10: Windows 10 Icon issue?

Discus and support Windows 10 Icon issue? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] <<< white preview icon how to fix these? the movies and tv and photos icon is corrupted stays like map icon plz help 83400 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oxlzlope, May 2, 2017.

1. Oxlzlope Win User

Windows 10 Icon issue?

Windows 10 Icon issue? [​IMG]

<<< white preview icon

how to fix these? the movies and tv and photos icon is corrupted stays like map icon plz help

:)

Oxlzlope, May 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, May 2, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, May 2, 2017
  4. Oxlzlope Win User

Windows 10 Icon issue?

new problem help plz

Oxlzlope, May 2, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Which OS version win 10 1607 or 1703?
    See what happens with administrative command prompt sfc /scannow.
    If it is 1607 also run dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.
    Let us know the results.
    I saw a similar report on another web site and have not yet seen any replies.
    See what happens if you create a test user.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...et-up-accounts
    How to Create a New Local User Account in Windows 10
    Let us know the result.
    And in control panel click on troubleshooting then view all then run the windows store apps troubleshooter. Or use the first link in the Microsoft easy fix for the Microsoft store.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-fix-solutions
    let us know the result.

zbook, May 2, 2017
  6. Oxlzlope Win User
    i solved both the settings and and map icons bug
    im using the latest version btw 1703

the only problem is the white preview thumbnail hmm

Oxlzlope, May 2, 2017
  7. Oxlzlope Win User
    How to fix Map Bugs

Just reset the Photos and Movies & TV thats it
    and i just restarted my PC then settings white page is gone

Oxlzlope, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Icon issue?

1. Windows 10 Icon issue? - Similar Threads - Icon issue

2. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  3. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...: Hi Team,I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have already tried the troubleshooting mention here where as there is no resolution yet, Please guide.Thanks & Regards,Debalina Das...
  4. I have a user having issue in taskbar generic account icon is showing in windows 11, I have...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  6. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...: Hi Support,My OneDrive is not syncing properly. The OneDrive icon in the taskbar only appears when I manually open the drive folder, and it disappears as soon as I hover over it. I have installed the newest version of OneDrive, checked for all other related updates, and tried...
  7. How can I resolve the issue of OneDrive not syncing at all and the cloud icon disappearing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  9. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing: PLEASE HELP ITS BEEN DAYS and i need my computer for work. I have tried so many solutions from other posts but none work. I am on Windows 10 my PC a couple days ago had corrupted files i fixed it by using the sfc /sannow method. Fast forward like a week i turn on my PC and...
  10. Taskbar issues and my wifi icon is missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging