Windows 10: Windows 10 icons and fonts changed to diamond shaped unexpectedly

Discus and support Windows 10 icons and fonts changed to diamond shaped unexpectedly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Some time ago my windows fonts in some websites and icons on xbox game bar and video addons, changed to diamond shaped. I found another topic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tantalord, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Tantalord Win User

Windows 10 icons and fonts changed to diamond shaped unexpectedly

Hi,

Some time ago my windows fonts in some websites and icons on xbox game bar and video addons, changed to diamond shaped.

I found another topic but there was not any solution regarding this issue.

:)

Tantalord, Jul 17, 2020
  2. rk3066 Win User

Windows 10 Make icons/font bigger

Hi guys,

I have the Zoltac ZBOX-AD04 PLUS connected through HDMI with a 32"inch TV and i can't see the icons/font at my bed. I want the icons/font bigger.

rk3066, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 17, 2020
  4. SusanZy Win User

Unable to Change Font/Icon size from Setting app in Windows 10

Old title: Change Font/Icon size

Windows 10 takes care of this issue by supporting per-display DPI scaling to address. By default, Windows 8.1 will choose the optimum DPI scaling value for each display based on the value
    chosen for overall scaling in the control panel.

You can change Modern UI text size by following the steps provided below.

• Press Windows key
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Display.
    • Now change the font size according to your choice.

When I attempt to follow these directions, the slider bar to make the font larger is at the far left. I can drag it to the right but as soon as I drop it, it bounces back to the left and therefore does NOT change the font size.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Susan Z

SusanZy, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 icons and fonts changed to diamond shaped unexpectedly - Similar Threads - icons fonts changed

2. Hidden icons panel shape change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  3. Hidden icons panel shape change?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  4. Change font on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change font on desktop icons: For some reason the icon labels on my desktop now look more like Windows 7. It looks like double vision and hard to read. Any time I search for a remedy for this question the results are "if you want to change your display to look more like Windows 7" and you have Windows 10....
  5. Change font on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change font on desktop icons: For some reason the icon labels on my desktop now look more like Windows 7. It looks like double vision and hard to read. Any time I search for a remedy for this question the results are "if you want to change your display to look more like Windows 7" and you have Windows 10....
  6. Not showing icons, changed fonts

Not showing icons, changed fonts: A while ago, from "regedit". I deleted some fonts, these are Microsoft default fonts. I deleted these fonts because I don't use them. Now, some icons are gone! What can I do now??...
  7. Circle icons are diamonds.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Circle icons are diamonds.: [ATTACH] alright, I've searched everywhere and I hope to find an answer here. so in windows, all buttons and whatnot which used to be circles, are now diamonds. so the volume slider is all diamondish, the menu buttons in the xbox app, even stuff in netflix has all been...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Is Diamond Shaped

Xbox Game Bar Is Diamond Shaped: The container boxes on game bar have gone diamond shaped. I've re installed it and nothing. this isnt an important issue it still functions but why?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-is-diamond-shaped/ce750bd3-34d6-465c-94c7-cda2cba01132
  9. Change Desktop Icon Fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Desktop Icon Fonts: I want to change the fonts displayed on desktop icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-desktop-icon-fonts/ffff2c5e-8d4a-4201-89ba-8a4aef7fab0a
  10. Change Desktop Icon Fonts?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Desktop Icon Fonts?: Hello. It took a while but I finally was able to install Windows 10. My question now is, is there is a way to change the desktop icon fonts (name, size, bold, italic)? I right clicked on the desktop but couldn't find anything about fonts. 13682