Windows 10: Windows 10 icons buried under Photoshop icons

Discus and support Windows 10 icons buried under Photoshop icons in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello. I am a Windows 10 user. So a few days ago, I was using Photoshop very normally. Then after that, all of my Windows Search icons have been buried... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by nguyenminhkhang, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 icons buried under Photoshop icons

Hello. I am a Windows 10 user. So a few days ago, I was using Photoshop very normally. Then after that, all of my Windows Search icons have been buried under the Photoshop icon. I find this very uncomfortable. I uninstalled Photoshop but the issue didn't come away. I considered a Windows Reset but I want to keep all of my apps. What should I do?

Windows 10 icons buried under Photoshop icons 9944c604-b256-4aef-9d67-068d9076d891?upload=true.png Windows 10 icons buried under Photoshop icons a5498345-9c41-4a01-9987-8c6ffc92e96e?upload=true.png

:)

nguyenminhkhang, Nov 29, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Windows 10 icons buried under Photoshop icons

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 icons buried under Photoshop icons

1. Windows 10 icons buried under Photoshop icons - Similar Threads - icons buried under

2. Remove Shadow Under Icon Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Shadow Under Icon Text: Remove Shadow Under Icon Text .I have tried going into the System properties... then Visual effects, and unchecking the box for "Use drop shadows for icons... " It does NOT work. Can someone please help me with this?...
  3. Remove Shadow Under Icon Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Shadow Under Icon Text: Remove Shadow Under Icon Text .I have tried going into the System properties... then Visual effects, and unchecking the box for "Use drop shadows for icons... " It does NOT work. Can someone please help me with this?...
  4. Disappearing shadow under icon text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing shadow under icon text.: On Windows Server 2019, after setting a white wallpaper, I have a problem with shadows under the icon text. When hovering the mouse cursor the shadow disappears. The icon text stays white and is invisible. I have several RDS servers clones and the problem is random not on...
  5. Disappearing shadow under icon text.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearing shadow under icon text.: On Windows Server 2019, after setting a white wallpaper, I have a problem with shadows under the icon text. When hovering the mouse cursor the shadow disappears. The icon text stays white and is invisible. I have several RDS servers clones and the problem is random not on...
  6. Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar

Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar: As the title says, the photoshop cs6 icon is not showing on my taskbar [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop-icon-is-not-showing-on-taskbar/f4d3e662-a219-41c3-825d-66be36b4e84c
  7. Line under taskbar icons not working

Line under taskbar icons not working: The blue line under my taskbar is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-under-taskbar-icons-not-working/b3b1210c-e845-4669-9b09-18ad8cfdf479
  8. Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons

in Windows 10 News
    Recent items not visible under Windows 10 Taskbar icons: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It’s quite possible that you are working simultaneously on many files and documents together and therefore require to visit them regularly to incorporate changes if any. However, what if right-clicking these items icons in the Taskbar no longer shows Recent...
  9. Outlined text under desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlined text under desktop icons: Hi. The text under my desktop icons are "outlined" and very hard to read (see screenshot). Where can I change this setting? Thanks. [img] 95463
  10. Icons on the desktop under gadgets

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons on the desktop under gadgets: When I upgraded to Win 10 I just couldn't give up my gadgets so I use a gadget program called "8gadgetpak" now it works fine but I also find that if I create a new file or copy a file to the desktop it invariably ends up behind one the the gadgets, its like Windows does not...