Windows 10: Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better

Discus and support Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Community members, Is there any procedures or possible way to modify the 3rd Parties Application Icons to look better as Native Applications.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ashwinnraj, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better

Dear Community members,

Is there any procedures or possible way to modify the 3rd Parties Application Icons to look better as Native Applications.I know we can change the Icons, But it doesn't look as native applications

For example, I have enclosed the photograph. The First Image describes the Icons for Office 365 and the way it looks in startup.

The Second image shows a third party icons and how it is represented.

Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better 67ed9231-be94-4875-b68c-b6cedb2875bb?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better e73d908d-3498-4600-80d3-1c59a12065cd?upload=true.jpg

Is there any way that we can change it to look better?.

Thank you,

:)

ashwinnraj, Jan 2, 2020

2. 3rd Party Software window sizing issues. Tiny icons

I have tried the suggested solutions to posts with a similar question, but none of them seem to work.

All of my Windows applications have normal scaling, but most third party applications have extremely small toolbar icons and text in their windows.

I attached a screenshot of a 3rd party application's window (on the left) compared to a File Explorer window (on the right). As you can see, the File Explorer text and icons are normal sized and readable, but the 3rd party application is near impossible
    to read.

This happens to applications from various vendors, so it's not an error from the application, but is caused by Windows 10. (although this also happened when I was running Windows 8.1).

Please let me know what I can do to fix this.

Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better 7ac36231-97dc-4a26-96ba-a62344aedf77.png

CarlF1lraC, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better

Are Windows Phone 7 stock applications based on different technologies than 3rd party applications ?

I just got my LG Optimus 7 today (I really like it Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better :D ) and I noticed that often parts of applications that are very similiar in fuction, have very different performance. For example, Facebook news feed in stock People application is buttery smooth,
    but very similiar News feed in 3rd party Facebook application is often sluggish and slow. That's why I want to ask this: Is this problem of the developers ? Do developers have the same resources available as guys in Microsoft had when they were building stock
    applications or is it just normal that 3rd party applications will be slower ? I hope that in time, we will get more optimized 3rd party apps.

Zekeasakura, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better

1. Windows 10 Icons Modifications for 3rd Parties Applications to Look Better - Similar Threads - Icons Modifications 3rd

2. Issue with location on 3rd party application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with location on 3rd party application: I am having issues with location on 2 3rd party application that deal with online poker and also online sports betting. Both cant locate me and I am not able to get on the to do things. One is a download on my desktop and the other is using google chrome. I can access from...
  3. Issue with location on 3rd party application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with location on 3rd party application: I am having issues with location on 2 3rd party application that deal with online poker and also online sports betting. Both cant locate me and I am not able to get on the to do things. One is a download on my desktop and the other is using google chrome. I can access from...
  4. Is there a 3rd party app to change the look of the Windows 10 action center?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a 3rd party app to change the look of the Windows 10 action center?: Hi, I am UsernameGen123I want to know if I can download a 3rd party app to customize and make my action center look better.I've tried looking on the web and couldn't find anything.NOTICE: I don't want a 3rd party app that costs money.So if anyone has answers, please...
  5. Is there a 3rd party app to change the look of the Windows 10 action center?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a 3rd party app to change the look of the Windows 10 action center?: Hi, I am UsernameGen123I want to know if I can download a 3rd party app to customize and make my action center look better.I've tried looking on the web and couldn't find anything.NOTICE: I don't want a 3rd party app that costs money.So if anyone has answers, please...
  6. Is there a 3rd party app to change the look of the Windows 10 action center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I there a 3rd party app to change the look of the Windows 10 action center?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I there a 3rd party app to change the look of the Windows 10 action center?: Hi, I am UsernameGen123I want to know if I can download a 3rd party app to customize and make my action center look better.I've tried looking on the web and couldn't find anything.NOTICE: I don't want a 3rd party app that costs money.So if anyone has answers, please...
  8. I there a 3rd party app to change the look of the Windows 10 action center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I there a 3rd party app to change the look of the Windows 10 action center?: Hi, I am UsernameGen123I want to know if I can download a 3rd party app to customize and make my action center look better.I've tried looking on the web and couldn't find anything.NOTICE: I don't want a 3rd party app that costs money.So if anyone has answers, please...
  9. Cannot install a 3rd party application on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install a 3rd party application on Windows 10 laptop: We just purchased a qnap nas server and we have been having issues with credentials on our laptops when interfacing windows explorer's mapped network drives with our nas. On one specific laptop we are unable to even install qfinder pro and we continually get the error "cannot...
  10. 3rd party applications not detecting microphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party applications not detecting microphone.: Hello, I recently did a full reset of my PC and my microphone stopped detecting any sound on 3rd party applications like browsers or Discord. When I try to record anything, silence is recorded. However it works perfectly fine on all native Windows apps and surprisingly...