Windows 10: Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

Discus and support Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem. Into a randomly moment in taskbar the icons from him are refreshing, and i'm very upset. What can i do to resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Golden BoyZN, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

Hello, i have a problem. Into a randomly moment in taskbar the icons from him are refreshing, and i'm very upset.

What can i do to resolve this problem? I've rebuilded the icon cache, i've restarted Explorer.exe, but nothing.

What can I do?

:)

Golden BoyZN, Apr 17, 2019

2. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10

• Only refresh pined icons and icons of open programs in taskbar
    • No, I have this problem of 29.7.2015.

Restart explorer.exe not fix problem.

MareŽeželj, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

Explorer.exe, Desktop icons, and taskbar refreshing

Desktop icons, Taskbar, and Explorer.exe crashing in Windows 10

I have been have a constant problem where windows explorer, the taskbar, and my desktop icons keep refreshing. This happens constantly and it is very frustrating because I have no idea how to fix it. Whenever it refreshes, the taskbar goes blank and the
    desktop icon disappears and I have to wait for about 5-15 seconds.

Some things you should know:

• I have windows 10, I used the free upgrade and I have been having graphics problems like OpenGL and some games not working
    • I used a program 'called Driver Talent' to update my drivers,
      then the problem started
    • Whenever I click the search icon, the windows icon, or Microsoft edge it says: Explorer.exe;
      Class not registered
    • if I'm playing a game, let's say, Minecraft (windows 10 edition), then the game would suffer a huge lag spike until the taskbar is back
    • I tried updating my drivers via devices manager, and unistalled Driver Talent, but the problem persisted
    • I booted in Safe mode but it still keep reloading/refreshing
    • Some windows programs like settings or file explorer crash when my computer refreshes

So you see, I have been trying to look for a solution but none of them seemed to work, someone please help me on this and if there is anything you need to know please ask me. I think the problem might be related to my drivers because it started when I "updated"
    them with 'Driver Talent' and also I scanned my computer with Malwarebytes and Avast, but my computer checked clean.

-Jahn Tibayan

JahnTibayan, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar

1. Windows 10 icons refreshing in taskbar - Similar Threads - icons refreshing taskbar

2. Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar icons refreshing into a randomly moment: Hello, why my taskbar icons are refreshing into a randomly moment? I've tried to: 1.Close, restart Explorer.exe 2.Run DSIM and /scannow 3.Rebuild icon database 4.Reinstall Start menu with Windows PowerShell(as admin) 5.Update my drivers 6.Close the feedback and...
  3. Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar

Windows 10 icons refresh in taskbar: Hi, why the icons in taskbar are refreshing into a randomly moment or when I copy something on clipboard? This is very stupid and I don't know why they are refreshing....
  4. Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file

Problem with refreshing icons in taskbar on Windows 10 when delete file: When I delete files the taskbar is refreshing. like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MpzOjeNPVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/problem-with-refreshing-icons-in-taskbar-on/d153874a-b83b-4cce-a542-0e462044e4ac
  5. My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop freezes and taskbar icons refreshing randomly: I bought my laptop 2 months ago and this issue started couple of days ago. My laptop have a ssd driver. Most of the time I use my laptop for searching on the internet. When I try to open a new tab or open the task manager it freezes and sometimes the icons at taskbar...
  6. taskbar icons keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons keep refreshing: every so often my taskbar icons refresh (or flash once). At first I thought it was dropbox causing this so I uninstalled it, but still does it once in a while. Any thoughts? 80554
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Refreshing: Hello, I have a peculiar problem regarding my taskbar. Every time I click on ANY MP3 file it will automatically freeze the my documents window then refresh the taskbar and desktop. On top of this my windows start menu doesn't work either. Solutions I have tried: I do not...
  8. Taskbar Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Refreshing: I've been having a weird issue. Randomly, my taskbar will refresh. Not the icons on the desktop, just the taskbar. Usually when I'm accessing harddrives. None in particular tho. I've updated the graphics cards, so I've ruled out that idea. The computer is a custom build, so...
  9. Taskbar Refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Refresh: I was curious to know if this was something common in any of the updates for Win10. Currently running OS Build 16299.402 of 1709. Everytime I open a program (usually which are Adobe titles) and I go to file open or to a file save, the first time I click on either of these,...
  10. Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle bin causes taskbar icons to refresh: Hi. Whenever I empty the recycle bin or move a file there while it's empty, the taskbar icons refreshes. If I move a file to the recycle bin while it's NOT empty or skip it entirely by shift-deleting a file, this does not happen. Anyone else experiencing this? Any fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet explorer refreshing in task bar

2. windows 10 taskbar refresh problem

3. refreshing icons taskbar windows 10