Windows 10: Windows 10 ICS Issues.

Discus and support Windows 10 ICS Issues. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey all, I am currently using a USB Data Modem on my laptop. I'm trying to share my USB Modem's connection with my router using an Ethernet cord and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamiEL, Jun 27, 2016.

1. SamiEL Win User

Windows 10 ICS Issues.

Hey all,

I am currently using a USB Data Modem on my laptop. I'm trying to share my USB Modem's connection with my router using an Ethernet cord and the windows 10 ICS tool. This worked flawlessly on windows 7, but for some reason is not working on windows 10.

My Set Up.
    *3G USB Modem
    *Acer 5750G Laptop
    *CAT5 Ethernet Cord.
    *DWL-3200AP Router.

Steps I took.
    *Connected the Ethernet cord to my Laptops LAN connection.
    *Connected the Second End of the Ethernet Cable to Router's WAN Connection.
    *USB Modem Connected.
    *Shared Connection on Modem with Ethernet with ICS.

:)

SamiEL, Jun 27, 2016
  2. Nick Dich Win User

ICS Issue

Hi Pedro,

There are several possible reasons why you are experiencing this issue on your laptop. Outdated network drivers, corrupted system files, or incorrect registry keys are only a few of these reasons. We have an article on our support site that can help you
    with your concern. Kindly visit the link provided here and follow the steps according to how it was arranged:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Jun 27, 2016
  3. ICS Issue

I've got an old screen-less laptop (thus no wi-fi antennae) that's crossover cable connected to my new computer tower that's supposed to be sharing the internet with said laptop from the tower's WiFi card. I can remote desktop control the laptop via MSTSC.exe,
    but the laptop does not get internet, despite my settings on my tower. To further complicate the issue, the laptop USED TO get internet through my tower.

This is a software issue, and I cannot afford to buy hardware to possibly make this simpler.

Laptop internet connection goes from the laptop > tower > tower's wi-fi card > modem/router on a different floor> ISP (to weed out any confusion).

Blue Pedro, Jun 27, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 ICS Issues.

1. Windows 10 ICS Issues. - Similar Threads - ICS Issues

2. Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11: Hi,When I receive emails on my yahoo mail web version in windows 11 instead of getting a normal mime attachment ics file for a calendar event I only get an attachment named "untitled". And this attachment does not work.I tried some workaround solutions and found the...
  3. Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11: Hi,When I receive emails on my yahoo mail web version in windows 11 instead of getting a normal mime attachment ics file for a calendar event I only get an attachment named "untitled". And this attachment does not work.I tried some workaround solutions and found the...
  4. Windows ics service not working properly.

Windows ics service not working properly.: I am using my laptop to connect to wifi and then using the single ethernet port to share internet to my Xbox 360 but as soon as I turn on ICS my wifi stays connected to my wifi but suddenly says no internet connection, I have unistalled my antivirus as the laptop does not...
  5. Windows ics service not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ics service not working properly.: I am using my laptop to connect to wifi and then using the single ethernet port to share internet to my Xbox 360 but as soon as I turn on ICS my wifi stays connected to my wifi but suddenly says no internet connection, I have unistalled my antivirus as the laptop does not...
  6. Windows ics service not working properly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. ICS causing issues on network even though no connection is shared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ICS causing issues on network even though no connection is shared: Hello all I have an odd issue. When rebooting my laptop at home all devices on the same switch will lose internet. It seems to be coming from the ICS service, the odd thing is I do not have any connection shared as far as I can see in network connections. I have the latest...
  8. ICS causing issues on network even though no connection is shared

ICS causing issues on network even though no connection is shared: Hello all I have an odd issue. When rebooting my laptop at home all devices on the same switch will lose internet. It seems to be coming from the ICS service, the odd thing is I do not have any connection shared as far as I can see in network connections. I have the latest...
  9. Another internet connection sharing (ICS) issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Another internet connection sharing (ICS) issue: So I've got two PCs running Windows 1903, one laptop, one desktop. I cannot run an ethernet cable to my router, but I can run one from my laptop to my desktop. I enabled ICS and BOOM, it was awesome at first. Now it's shockingly sluggish and I'm lucky if I get any data...
  10. Amateur Radio (IC-7300) USB Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Amateur Radio (IC-7300) USB Issues: I am continuing to have issues with my USB connection from my amateur radio (IC-7300) to my computer. The USB connection generally just sends info to and from the computer or works through software to receive and transmit data through the radio. I continue to receive the...