Windows 10: windows 10 idle worker timout

Discus and support windows 10 idle worker timout in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; change idle worker timeout or idle screen tmeout... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by geoelvnov, Dec 10, 2018.

1. geoelvnov Win User

windows 10 idle worker timout

change idle worker timeout or idle screen tmeout

:)

geoelvnov, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 idle worker timout - Similar Threads - idle worker timout

2. secure remote worker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    secure remote worker: Having an issue where thin scale and secure remote worker firmly believes I'm running on a virtual machine. The issue is, I'm not. This is a fresh win 11 os on a brand new machine, but regardless of what I've tried it still thinks it's a virtual machine. Does anyone know what...
  3. Screen timout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen timout: Hi,I have a Asus Zenbook 13 OLED and I use it with an external monitor. I have set the the screen timeout to 3 min to prevent from OLED Burn on the laptop display. Now this setting is also carried out on the external monitor. Is there a possibility, that I can set the screen...
  4. Screen timout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen timout: Hi,I have a Asus Zenbook 13 OLED and I use it with an external monitor. I have set the the screen timeout to 3 min to prevent from OLED Burn on the laptop display. Now this setting is also carried out on the external monitor. Is there a possibility, that I can set the screen...
  5. Screen timout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Modules Installer Worker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Modules Installer Worker: Windows Modules Installer Worker has been constantly running and draining resources with no updates needed and no way to stop the program. What could I do to prevent the resource drain or stop the program temporarily?...
  7. Ti worker exe.

Ti worker exe.: How do I download Ti worker exe. after he has been deleted by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ti-worker-exe/02043609-b0a2-4aff-a1bc-1ff7b4716f5e
  8. AMD driver timout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD driver timout: I built my first pc, and it's been giving me "driver timouts" randomly. I've tried reinstalling the gpu driver, clean installing it I've tried 3 differen't drivers. But still no luck. I'm not sure if this is a common issue or not. My PC specs: GPU RX 570 Motherboard:...
  9. Windows Modules Installer Worker

Windows Modules Installer Worker: Windows 10 running very slow . Windows Modules Installer Worker is using a lot of resource. Can I change its settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-modules-installer-worker/727d4264-9406-476c-8461-1bc5f17b46f2
  10. Windows Modules Installer Worker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Modules Installer Worker: I just noticed for the first time that my Windows 10 Task Manager is showing significant (~25-30%) CPU usage for the Windows Modules Installer Worker. The latest update I did was some Windows Defender updates this morning. I am running 14393.321. I did some research and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uso core worker?

2. uso core worker