Windows 10: windows 10 IE 11 will not download pdf files

Discus and support windows 10 IE 11 will not download pdf files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can't open and download pdf files anymore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GranvilleGraves, Jun 5, 2019.

1. windows 10 IE 11 will not download pdf files

can't open and download pdf files anymore

:)

GranvilleGraves, Jun 5, 2019

2. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2019
  4. windows 10 IE 11 will not download pdf files

Having problems downloading PDFs with IE 11

Hi Tony,

We understand that you were not able to download a PDF file on Internet Explorer 11. This issue might happen due to Add-ons tool, corruption in the temporary internet files or default program that is not set. For us to better isolate this issue, kindly
    answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you also checked if the Internet Explorer 11 is set as your default browser?
    • How about setting the PDF Reader as the default program when opening the PDF files?
    • Have you also tried checking if you experience the same when you start your computer in safe mode?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 IE 11 will not download pdf files

1. windows 10 IE 11 will not download pdf files - Similar Threads - download pdf files

2. Reinstall IE 11 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall IE 11 on Windows 10: I have deleted IE 11 on my computer that using windows 10, becauce The IE 11 could not open as ussualy to My Dlink. My Question : How to recovery IE 11, so I can use to open site Mydlink for IP Camera. How to solve the problem?...
  3. Windows 10 IE saving pdf files as aspx.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 IE saving pdf files as aspx.: Hi, My work computer is Windows 10 and we can ONLY use Internet Explorer. We receive pdf files via email that I need to save to my computer. However, when I save them, they don't save as pdf. They save as aspx. I have to go in and re-save each file as a pdf. How can I...
  4. windows 10 IE 11

windows 10 IE 11: Why is it that almost every Windows 10 update, every website that I visit tells me that IE 11 is outdated and the day before it ran perfectly. Don't say anything about Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. Using those browsers have caused 4 virus attacks with two coming from using...
  5. Windows 10, not able to open downloaded MP3 or PDF files.

Windows 10, not able to open downloaded MP3 or PDF files.: I cannot open newly downloaded MP3 and PDF files. After clicking on them, there is no Play command, only Open With and choice of Microsoft App store. I can open existing MP3 and PDFs....
  6. How to download a PDF file.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to download a PDF file.: My default PDF programs is Nitro Pro 12. I need to know how to get statements from my bank onto my PC. I have done this for years on my Windows 7 PC. Normally on Windows 7, I open the file and drag the cursor over the screen and I get a popup that looks as this image:...
  7. Windows 10 and IE 11.

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 and IE 11.: I'm having a problem when opening ie 11 on two different pc's. When ie opens to aol.com homepage one pc is fine the other opens with this page. The attached screenshot page is the one I don't want opening that way, with the display on the left of the screen. I would like to...
  8. IE 11 File Couldn't be Downloaded

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 File Couldn't be Downloaded: Hello, Really hitting my head against the wall on this one. I have a PC that refuses to download any type of file using Internet Explorer 11. Things I have done: Turned off IE and renabled Reset IE back to factory (IE cannot seem to reset user customization) Reset IE...
  9. IE 11 starts but will not download web pages...

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 starts but will not download web pages...: When I start IE11 it comes up and shows the tab for the home page but never downloads the page. I've tried changing the URL in that tab as well as opening new tabs but the result is the same -- IE 11 just sits there with a blank page and no errors. I've tried resetting it,...
  10. IE 11 download

IE 11 download: My wife just loaded windows 10 and would like to install IE 11, because I have it on my windows 10 machine, but I can't find where to get it to downloads. Need help please.. 16887