Windows 10: Windows 10: Iinternet keeps disconnecting!

Discus and support Windows 10: Iinternet keeps disconnecting! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have Window 10 and all of a sudden the internet just disconnects. WIFI is still active, but just no internet. I tried rebooting my computer and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Franceen, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Franceen Win User

Windows 10: Iinternet keeps disconnecting!

I have Window 10 and all of a sudden the internet just disconnects. WIFI is still active, but just no internet. I tried rebooting my computer and the internet gateway to no avail. Then I told it to forget my network and tried to re connect to it. It wouldn't even show ANY available networks and usually there are lists upon lists since I live in a condo. I finally gave up and hired someone to come look at it. He saw the same thing I did and then all of sudden the list of networks reappeared! He didn't DO ANYTHING!

A day later and it disconnected AGAIN. This time the reboot of laptop and internet gateway worked. If a solution cant be found to this and this is the future of Microsoft I'll have to start thinking about a MAC. I see this issue all over the web but it seems Microsoft cannot fix the issue or it isn't a priority. What's up with this? These days internet is a necessity.

:)

Franceen, Dec 28, 2019

2. usb keeps disconnecting and reconnecting windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the make model of your system?
    I suggest you to Change the USB power management settings and check.

• Open Device Manager.

• Double-click the type USB to change power management settings.

• Right-click the specific device you want, and then click
      Properties.

• On the Power Management tab, change the power management settings.

I would also suggest you to refer to the suggestion by
    Ashish Sondhi from the following link and check if it helps.

USB devices keeps disconnecting/ reconnecting automatically

Also refer:

• What if a wired device isn't installed properly?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-device-isnt-installed-properly

(Note: steps in the above article applies to Windows 10 as well)

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10: Iinternet keeps disconnecting!

INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10: Iinternet keeps disconnecting!

1. Windows 10: Iinternet keeps disconnecting! - Similar Threads - Iinternet keeps disconnecting

2. Wifi keeps disconnecting on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps disconnecting on Windows 10.: My PC keeps saying "No internet, secured" when connected to my wifi. All of the other devices on my network work fine. I've tried resetting the network settings and reinstalling the drivers but all it does is it connects fine and stays that way for about 30 minutes before it...
  3. Wifi keeps disconnecting on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps disconnecting on Windows 10.: My PC keeps saying "No internet, secured" when connected to my wifi. All of the other devices on my network work fine. I've tried resetting the network settings and reinstalling the drivers but all it does is it connects fine and stays that way for about 30 minutes before it...
  4. Iinternet wi fi outages on Windows 10

Iinternet wi fi outages on Windows 10: Hi community, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 notebook with Windows 10, which has Iinternet wi fi outages. The sintomns are that i'm in a video calling for example and i desconect a minute aproximily and i back to the call, at the same time i can't into to a website,...
  5. Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10: [IMG]If your Ethernet keeps disconnecting in Windows 10, then the issue could be with the hardware or the operating system. In case the problem is with the Ethernet cable, you can consider replacing it; else this post offered some suggestions to help you fix the problem....
  6. internet keeps disconnecting with windows 10

internet keeps disconnecting with windows 10: my PC with Windows10 keeps disconnecting. I had try all the steps from the forum of Microsoft on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-pc-keeps-disconnecting-from-internet/5db1b5a8-fe94-4ebf-b202-097707a9e159 By Andre for...
  7. Wifi keeps disconnecting in Windows 10

Wifi keeps disconnecting in Windows 10: I just bought a brand-new DELL Laptop with Windows 10. My Internet keeps disconnecting I have no issues with the internet on my Mac. I tried fixing it via the power management tab in Network Connection/WIFI/properties/ power management. Some people suggested I unclick...
  8. Windows 10: Iinternet keeps disconnecting!

Windows 10: Iinternet keeps disconnecting!: I have Windows 10 and, suddenly, the Internet simply disconnects. WIFI is still active, but there is simply no internet. I tried to restart my computer and the Internet gateway in vain. A day later and disconnected again. This time the restart of the laptop and the Internet...
  9. Windows 10 WiFi keeps disconnecting

Windows 10 WiFi keeps disconnecting: My WiFi driver keeps disappearing from Device Manger and comes back after restart.....but after 10-15 minutes,it disappears again! This started in Windows 7,I re-installed Windows 7 and nothing happened,I then upgraded to Windows 10,after 1-2 weeks,it happened again. I even...
  10. Windows 10 WiFi keeps disconnecting

Windows 10 WiFi keeps disconnecting: Hey, I got Dell Vostro 1500 Laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit running perfectly It got Intel(R) Pro Wireless 3945 ABG adapter in it. When I was using Windows 7,My WiFi stared disconnecting again and again. I then upgraded to Windows 10 Pro to see if it worked. for several...