Windows 10: windows 10 image backup

Discus and support windows 10 image backup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why when I try to create an image backup on a 1 terra byte drive do I repeatedly get 97% complete then an 'unsuccessful backup' message very time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rjdcarpenter, Dec 31, 2018.

1. windows 10 image backup

why when I try to create an image backup on a 1 terra byte drive do I repeatedly get 97% complete then an 'unsuccessful backup' message very time please ?

:)

rjdcarpenter, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue windows 10 image backup :p

de.das.dude, Jan 10, 2020
  4. windows 10 image backup

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 image backup

1. windows 10 image backup - Similar Threads - image backup

2. Windows Apps on drive that windows is not on? - Backup System Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps on drive that windows is not on? - Backup System Image: This started when I was trying to migrate my windows onto a new drive, I was doing it via an image and USB flash drive. while going through the process I had to select which drive I wanted it on and which drives it was going to take windows from. one of them was a drive E...
  3. Windows Apps on drive that windows is not on? - Backup System Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps on drive that windows is not on? - Backup System Image: This started when I was trying to migrate my windows onto a new drive, I was doing it via an image and USB flash drive. while going through the process I had to select which drive I wanted it on and which drives it was going to take windows from. one of them was a drive E...
  4. If I Uncheck 'Create an Image' in the Backup & Restore Tool, Would That Make It the Same as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I Uncheck 'Create an Image' in the Backup & Restore Tool, Would That Make It the Same as...: Hi Microsoft friends. I have a 500GB internal drive with Windows 11 installed and 500GB USB external backup drive. If I uncheck 'Create an Image' in the Backup & Restore Tool, would that make it the same as File History both restore the program, you have to reininstall them...
  5. If I Uncheck 'Create an Image' in the Backup & Restore Tool, Would That Make It the Same as...

If I Uncheck 'Create an Image' in the Backup & Restore Tool, Would That Make It the Same as...: Hi Microsoft friends. I have a 500GB internal drive with Windows 11 installed and 500GB USB external backup drive. If I uncheck 'Create an Image' in the Backup & Restore Tool, would that make it the same as File History both restore the program, you have to reininstall them...
  6. why i am not able to restore system image backup ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i am not able to restore system image backup ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third...: why i am not able to restore sib ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third party tool and use it to restore sib. but by ms sib option not work to restore, only i can backup but not restore by ms, why ms not creating restore tool as portable so any where it can be restored....
  7. why i am not able to restore system image backup ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third...

why i am not able to restore system image backup ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third...: why i am not able to restore sib ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third party tool and use it to restore sib. but by ms sib option not work to restore, only i can backup but not restore by ms, why ms not creating restore tool as portable so any where it can be restored....
  8. Can I still access my files using Windows Image Backup due to not making a System Image...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still access my files using Windows Image Backup due to not making a System Image...: I'm trying to recover an older version of my PC to locate some missing files. The problem is, I backed up my PC using Windows Image Backup WIB, but I didn't create a System Image. I was using Windows 11, and i reinstalled windows. When I go on Disk Management, the drive is...
  9. Can I still access my files using Windows Image Backup due to not making a System Image...

Can I still access my files using Windows Image Backup due to not making a System Image...: I'm trying to recover an older version of my PC to locate some missing files. The problem is, I backed up my PC using Windows Image Backup WIB, but I didn't create a System Image. I was using Windows 11, and i reinstalled windows. When I go on Disk Management, the drive is...
  10. Can I still access my files using Windows Image Backup due to not making a System Image...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade