Windows 10: Windows 10 Image file

Discus and support Windows 10 Image file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Where can I find the Iso Image on my lenovo thinkpad that came preinstalled on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RePrice, Aug 4, 2020.

1. RePrice Win User

Windows 10 Image file

Where can I find the Iso Image on my lenovo thinkpad that came preinstalled on my computer

:)

RePrice, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Image file

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Image file

1. Windows 10 Image file - Similar Threads - Image file

2. Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?: Hi,Last week, I could put many images or PDF files on the whiteboard, but I can't now. The error message below appears after I select a photo or PDF file. The image was a PNG file. What do you suggest I do to fix this problem?...
  3. Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?: Hi,Last week, I could put many images or PDF files on the whiteboard, but I can't now. The error message below appears after I select a photo or PDF file. The image was a PNG file. What do you suggest I do to fix this problem?...
  4. Windows microsoft whiteboard cannot export an image or pdf file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  6. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  7. How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?: Just as the title says. Why isn't this supported natively without having to keep installing apps for basic functions?? I am trying to limit the processes that are running on my computer and not to keep adding more for basic user function.It is sad that basic functions...
  8. How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?

How to show svg image in file explorer WITHOUT installing Powertoys?: Just as the title says. Why isn't this supported natively without having to keep installing apps for basic functions?? I am trying to limit the processes that are running on my computer and not to keep adding more for basic user function.It is sad that basic functions...
  9. Windows 11 no start bar on one profile no access to files or images either quoting below error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 no start bar on one profile no access to files or images either quoting below error: Faulting application name: StartMenuExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.3085, time stamp: 0x3f480a9eFaulting module name: StartDocked.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3155, time stamp: 0x0e346644Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x00000000001e0751Faulting process id:...
  10. Windows 11 no start bar on one profile no access to files or images either quoting below error

Windows 11 no start bar on one profile no access to files or images either quoting below error: Faulting application name: StartMenuExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.22621.3085, time stamp: 0x3f480a9eFaulting module name: StartDocked.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3155, time stamp: 0x0e346644Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x00000000001e0751Faulting process id:...