Windows 10: Windows 10 image recovery from sd card

Discus and support Windows 10 image recovery from sd card in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Guys, I have a question, how can I recover my hidden files/photos from my sd card using commands (or if necessary other methods)?, Please help, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/happyman50, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 image recovery from sd card

Guys, I have a question, how can I recover my hidden files/photos from my sd card using commands (or if necessary other methods)?, Please help, I've been trying for 5 hours now, with help of internet guides but I haven't gotten anything.

submitted by /u/happyman50
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/happyman50, Nov 9, 2020

2. Unable to view images in SD Card

Original title: 32gb SD Card

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in trying to solve the issue.

I suggest you to check the size of the SD drive and the size of the image in the SD drive. If there is any change in the size, the images might be hidden. So I suggest you to unhide the hidden files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/(copy and paste) the command below:
    attrib –h –r -s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the Last letter "D" by the drive letter as per the system

assigned for your flash drive)

3. Type Exit and press Enter.

Now open the SD card and check for the status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 9, 2020
  3. srini_08 Win User
    is it possible to move the Windows recovery image in sd card to another, will the new card work?

is it possible to move the Windows recovery image in sd card to another, will the new card work as recovery sd card in times of need?

srini_08, Nov 9, 2020
  4. srini_08 Win User

Windows 10 image recovery from sd card

is it possible to move the Windows recovery image in sd card to another, will the new card work?

thanks for the reply, i think you didnt understand my question, i not talking about the laptop the recovery image and laptop iam going to use it.

i am talking about the medium used to create recovery image - in my case sd card, i need that sd card for some other purpose, so can i move that recovery image to another sd card or usb drive and doing so will that new medium will work and detected by windows?

srini_08, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 image recovery from sd card

1. Windows 10 image recovery from sd card - Similar Threads - image recovery card

2. Can't install windows 10 from sd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install windows 10 from sd card: When i try to install windows from sd card at the pc needs a restart after it puts pe to install windows again,but when i boot the ssd where i installed windows it says no system operation found...
  3. Can't install windows 10 from sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 10 from sd card: When i try to install windows from sd card at the pc needs a restart after it puts pe to install windows again,but when i boot the ssd where i installed windows it says no system operation found...
  4. Photo Import from SD Card to Windows 10

Photo Import from SD Card to Windows 10: I am trying to import photos from my SD Card, however I am not able to select the photos I want since they were from a 2020 file. The only option it is giving me are either newest or to all with is well into the 1000's. I've tried several different ways to no avail. Thanks...
  5. SD card Recovery Software

SD card Recovery Software: Version 1909 Im trying to use my "OWNED" Windows File Recovery. I am signed in to Microsoft and even have it open In Edge but it won't install it or open it up because it says I'm not signed in. So frustrating. Trying everything to recover some very important files on new sd...
  6. SD Card Port failing to delete images.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD Card Port failing to delete images.: I will be grateful to whoever can help me...I am 81 and struggle a bit with computers...The SD Card port on my laptop is switched to delete the card after uploading it's images. It has always duly deleted but the other day, for no reason I understand, continues to upload the...
  7. Windows 10 SD CARD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 SD CARD: Can you update Windows 10 with a SD card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sd-card/097be191-4914-4006-8d5e-647252425016
  8. SD Cards and Windows 10

SD Cards and Windows 10: I just purchased this laptop. Already HATING windows 10. Can't seem to find a way to get it to read my SD cards. The system also crashes when surfing with Microsoft edge. This is so frustrating! Thinking of selling it and buy the one thing I hate more than windows 10, a MAC...
  9. Downloading from SD card to computer in Windows 10

Downloading from SD card to computer in Windows 10: I just upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. I'm trying to download photos from an SD card. This worked fine in Win 7, now I am getting an error message that says that the card needs to be Formatted. If I do that, I lose all of the photos. Any suggestions?...
  10. Micro SD card recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Micro SD card recovery: Hello, Today I put my micro sd card inside a USB adapter, and plugged it to one of the USB ports. Then I transferred some files into it, and I accidentally moved it in the middle of the work, so that it disconnected. Now when I insert the micro SD card (inside the...