Windows 10: Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared

Discus and support Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Important Windows 10 Applications have disappeared!Hey, a couple weeks ago Windows Security Center stopped opening, I opened it, it opened, then closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicholasM2, May 27, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared

Important Windows 10 Applications have disappeared!Hey, a couple weeks ago Windows Security Center stopped opening, I opened it, it opened, then closed with no error messages, a minute later the icon went weird, now its back but still wont open, I didn't think much because I had Malwarebytes, but when I tried to install a program, it gave me an error saying that the Firewall was disabled, so I tried enabling it, security center didn't open, tried doing it manually in Command Prompt Admin, but it gave me this error:An error occurred while attempting to contact the Windows Defender Firewall s

:)

NicholasM2, May 27, 2022

2. Windows 10 & importing into Picasa

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What type of picture files are you trying to transfer?

Please follow these steps, mentioned below to resolve the issue:

I suggest to use photo app to import photos.

You may refer the article and refer the article and try the steps provided for “How do I import photos or videos from my camera”?

Photos app for Windows help.

See all your photos

Note: This above links applies to Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Picasa and check, if that helps you to fix the issue.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 27, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2022
  4. pls2337 Win User

Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared

Disappearing Apps

My Windows 10 apps have disappeared and I cannot even open the start menu, I need help getting them back, any suggestions?

pls2337, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared

1. Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared - Similar Threads - Important Apps Disappeared

2. Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared: Important Windows 10 Applications have disappeared!Hey, a couple weeks ago Windows Security Center stopped opening, I opened it, it opened, then closed with no error messages, a minute later the icon went weird, now its back but still wont open, I didn't think much because I...
  3. photos disappeared after importing from iphone through windows photos app

photos disappeared after importing from iphone through windows photos app: cant find them. looked in the folder where they should've been but nothing i used the photos app before and this never happened before checked the box to delete them from iphone so did i just lose 2k photos ?how can i possabily get them back ?...
  4. Photo imports disappear from email

in Browsers and Email
    Photo imports disappear from email: I have a problem with my email - Outlook - it is installed on my desktop and also on line. Does that make sense. Anyway, when I put my photos into my desktop Outlook, they disappear-when I reopen it they are gone. If I look on line at Outlook, they are still in the draft....
  5. App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    App disappears from Apps and Features in Windows 10: I have an application I am developing. I install the app and as I make coding changes to some of the DLLs, I replace the DLLs in the app's installation folder. I don't uninstall the app, I just modify some of the files. Later, when I go to Apps and Feature to uninstall the...
  6. Import contacts into Windows 10 mail app

Import contacts into Windows 10 mail app: I am trying to import my email contact list from Windows Live Mail to the Windows 10 mail app. It says to import contacts to the People app but that doesn't seem to work. I have the file on a SD card in the .csv format...any ideas? Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 photo app import fails

Windows 10 photo app import fails: My Surface laptop was a victim of one of the recent MS updates for Windows 10. As a result I had to take my 256gb iPad Pro with me on holiday. One of the key reason was to ask as the repository for pictures taken on holiday. I'm home now and I have ~240TB of RAW images and...
  8. Windows 10 photo app import fails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 photo app import fails: My Surface laptop was a victim of one of the recent MS updates for Windows 10. As a result I had to take my 256gb iPad Pro with me on holiday. One of the key reason was to ask as the repository for pictures taken on holiday. I'm home now and I have ~240TB of RAW images and...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App: Headers & Import/Export

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App: Headers & Import/Export: Anyone figure this out? I can't see a way to view e-mail headers and import/export e-mail in the stock Windows-10 Mail App. Hope it's possible, if not, FAIL! 10377
  10. Export and Import Contacts for People app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export and Import Contacts for People app in Windows 10: How to: Export and Import Contacts for People app in Windows 10 How to Export and Import Contacts for People app in Windows 10 The People app included in Windows 10 puts all the ways you connect with all your friends, family, colleagues, and acquaintances in one place,...