Windows 10: Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2

Discus and support Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone and thank you in advance for the time spent.I am currently unable to update to the most recent win10 version a computerthe update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaoloSon, Jul 1, 2021.

1. PaoloSon Win User

Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2

Hi everyone and thank you in advance for the time spent.I am currently unable to update to the most recent win10 version a computerthe update succesfully downloads and installs itself, but when the computer restarts itself to deploy and finalize the update it displays "reverting changes" before launching win10 access screen, voiding the update deployment attemptSupposed causeThis has been happening we believe since the update that caused a Blue screen of Death on attempting to print from the any computer on any Lan printerkb:5000802 kb:5000822 kb:5000808 kb:5000809after a succesfull atte

:)

PaoloSon, Jul 1, 2021
  2. KCav45 Win User

Windows Update Manager not updating

Available updates:
    · 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Win 10 ver. 20H2 (K8500080) Status: Down loading – 0 %
    · 2021-01 Update for Windows 10 ver. 20H2 (KB4023057) Statue: Pending install

If you were in this situation, what would you do to get the Update Manager to make these updates?
    • There is 43.8 GB available disk space.
    • Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool completed successfully
    • Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
    What do you think is the cause of the problem?
    What steps should be taken to solve the problem?

KCav45, Jul 1, 2021
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 1, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2

Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2

1. Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2 - Similar Threads - Impossible update ver

2. Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2/21H1 does not update automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2/21H1 does not update automatically: Hi, I've had this problem for a long time with Windows 10 not updating automatically. All updates are blocked as "pending downloads". For more than 5 years, I have been manually downloading all updates through the MS Catalog update site. Please help. I have also completed...
  3. Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2/21H1 does not update automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2/21H1 does not update automatically: Hi, I've had this problem for a long time with Windows 10 not updating automatically. All updates are blocked as "pending downloads". For more than 5 years, I have been manually downloading all updates through the MS Catalog update site. Please help. I have also completed...
  4. Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2/21H1 does not update automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. .exe files that work on Windows 10 Ver. 20H2 but not Windows 10 Ver. 2004

.exe files that work on Windows 10 Ver. 20H2 but not Windows 10 Ver. 2004: I have a number of special purpose .exe files that were generated by Adobe Director. These files have run for years on various PCs I have used in my Business.I purchased a new HP ENVY x360 directly from HP last November. It came with Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.985....
  6. windows 10 20H2 update on T5600 DELL impossible task

windows 10 20H2 update on T5600 DELL impossible task: Hi! I am trying to update a DELL T5600 with "Windows 10 Pro Update 1909" installed. The automatic update tried to install the 2020 October 20H2 update but it failed 3 times. After that I tried to install it manually with "Windows Update Assistant". That didn't work either....
  7. Upgrading to 20H2 is impossible

Upgrading to 20H2 is impossible: Hello. I would like to ask why is the installation of 20H2 enforced. It forcibly installed today and now it's trying to reboot to replace my currently running version. Is there a way to stop it? The problem is that 20H1 and 20H2 are awfully unstable, for some reason,...
  8. Blue screens after update to Windows 10 ver. 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after update to Windows 10 ver. 20H2: Dump files Been getting BSOD's since I updated to 20H2. Some of them are random, but I can reliably reproduce the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" one with one of my apps (Topaz Video Enhance AI). All of them mention ntoskrnl.exe. Things I have tried to no avail: updated all of my...
  9. Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.: Dear Sir/Mam, I Sachin Pal, I update my Windows 10 to 20H2 Version but I am facing a new problem i.e. The brightness of the screen is constant unable to increase or decrease the brightness, the pop shows that the brightness is increasing or decreasing but physically it isn't...
  10. HP Laserjet Printer update in Windows 10 ver 20H2

HP Laserjet Printer update in Windows 10 ver 20H2: I am facing problem in the installation of HP Laser Printer MFP Pro M29W model. The file has been downloaded but it shows"pending installation". The following is displayed when I want to check my Windows update: Windows 10 update: Error encountered: Hewett Packard Laser...