Windows 10: Windows 10 in automatic repair loop since uninstalling avast

Discus and support Windows 10 in automatic repair loop since uninstalling avast in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I upgraded my desktop pc from windows 7 to windows 10 a few weeks ago. not ha any issues but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by salcin0, Sep 3, 2015.

1. salcin0 Win User

Windows 10 in automatic repair loop since uninstalling avast

Hi All,

Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I upgraded my desktop pc from windows 7 to windows 10 a few weeks ago. not ha any issues but turned it on this morning and it said 'start menu and Cortana aren't working'. Googled this issue and came across a few sites where it suggested Avast was the issue so off I go into control panel and uninstall it. it came up with a message saying it needed to restart to complete and since then has been stuck in a automatic repair loop. I have tried repairing it says it wasn't successful, I have tried 'advanced options' and 'troubleshoot' and 'reset this pc' which doesn't work. I have system restore it says there are no restore points, I have tried system image recovery but this says thee is no system image. I can't start in safe mode I can only open command prompt. any advice would be much appreciated as at the moment I am stuck....Has anyone else experienced this! I wouldn't mind reinstalling windows but I have some pictures on my pc I need to get off first *Sad

:)

salcin0, Sep 3, 2015

2. Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop since installing Windows 10 any help would be appreciated

The laptop is a Toshiba Sattelite QuickStart L950. Made a DVD and flash drive from the link you provided but can not look at the above discs from any of the options available when I am locked into the automatic repair and diognostics loop. Can not find
    a way to look at the discs even when in dos window option in the repair loop

JacquelinePerkins, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Laptop stuck in automatic repair loop since installing Windows 10 any help would be appreciated

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

Sorry to know that you are still facing this issue.

• Did you try the steps in the above post and get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check for the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance,

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 in automatic repair loop since uninstalling avast

1. Windows 10 in automatic repair loop since uninstalling avast - Similar Threads - automatic repair loop

2. Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop: Hello:I Installed an ASUS ROG STRIX B550 GAMING motherboard with AMD RYZEN 7 5700G and 32GB memory in my old case with existing HDD's 3 and power supply. My old MB was ASUS Z97-A and Intel i5. I was able to boot Windows 10 but had networking error needs new LAN driver for the...
  3. Window 10 automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 automatic repair loop: I updated my pc into Windows 10 a long time ago but now it is not wor king properly. Due to some problems my battery doesn't work. But the main problem is from yesterday i am not able to open my laptop . When i start my laptop it always shows this screen After that if i press...
  4. Automatic repair loop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair loop Windows 10: My PC is caught in an automatic repair loop. It attempts to boot, fails, diagnoses the problem, attempts to repair and then comes up with an error saying "automatic repair couldn't fix the problem" with the error file (WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt) If I go...
  5. Automatic repair loop since windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair loop since windows update: My computer is in automatic repair loop since I installed windows update yesterday Googled it but can't find working solution The error is CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Hope someone can enlighten me on this submitted by /u/wereborg [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop: Hello all I am getting the Wins 10 Automatic repair loop. I have already attempted the two restore points, and reseting the PC. The system begins to reset, then pops up an error of sorts saying unable to reset and no changes were made. A similar message when I tried the...
  7. Windows 10 automatic repair loop

Windows 10 automatic repair loop: Hi all, Just got a new pc and it booted up fine. I played around with it for a while and then turned it off. The next day I went to turn it on and its now stuck saying, automatic repair tool could not repair your pc. If tried different things in command prompt, changed...
  8. Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop

Windows 10 Automatic Repair loop: Hello, recently I opened my computer to numerous things popping up, but the Automatic Repair screen is still there. Whenever I try to do anything like restarting, resetting, or shutting it down, it’ll open the Automatic Repair screen again. Also on system image recovery it...
  9. preparing automatic repair loop; rivatuner uninstall

in Windows 10 Support
    preparing automatic repair loop; rivatuner uninstall: Hello, So my computer will simply not start up. When I turn the computer on, first I get about five seconds of the MSI homescreen (just MSI on black), then add the loading wheel for half a second, freezes, then black, then MSI with "preparing automatic repair" for a second,...
  10. Avast uninstall resulted in Automatic Repair loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Avast uninstall resulted in Automatic Repair loop: So I thought I'd try out free version of Avast. Well, after few weeks of getting rocked by popups, I uninstalled it(from programs and features) and rebooted it, thinking life is good now. Hell naw it ain't good now, not at all. I'm stuck in Automatic Repair loop. Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck in automatic repair after installing avast