Windows 10: Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012

Discus and support Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I started a Virtual Machine with Windows 10 on Azure. But I can't personalize the Windows as I get the info: Troubleshoot doesn't fix the issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaTheMighty, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012

I started a Virtual Machine with Windows 10 on Azure. But I can't personalize the Windows as I get the info:

Troubleshoot doesn't fix the issue.

Best regards,

arcin

:)

RaTheMighty, Sep 26, 2018
  2. SarahKong Win User

Azure Virtual Machine VPN

Can you ping the server from windows 10 by name?

If so then try mapping a drive in file explorer to a share on the server.

But the best would be to create a storage account in azure and create a file storage then map to that on your server and windows 10. Much easier and you don't need VPN for that.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/...

As for windows 10 not seeing the server in Azure.

Turn off your firewall in win10 and see if it that helps.

Also did you join the windows 10 machine to the azure AD?

SarahKong, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Azure Virtual Machine VPN

Hello,

I am attempting to set up a shared drive on a Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine running Windows Server 2016 that can be accessed through a VPN from 3 separate locations.

I have set up a Point to Site VPN by following the tutorial on Microsoft's website. Both my local machine (running windows 10) and the virtual server are successfully connected to the VNet. However, the local machine cannot see the server under "networks".
    The odd thing is, the server can see the local machine.

I have gone through the advanced sharing settings multiple times, the server should be discover-able. I cannot find a good example of anyone trying this online. I have tried turning off the fire wall on private networks just to see if that could be preventing
    anything. I can Remote Connect to the server via it's private IP address, but cannot seem to make it visible to my computers network. I'm feeling a little out of my depth here, so i apologize if i've left out any crucial information.

TL;DR: is it even possible to map a shared drive from a server via VPN, if so any suggestions on why a server, connected through VPN, would not show up under networks?

Thanks,

-JE

jacobeddy7, Sep 26, 2018
  4. NJC_EE Win User

Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012

Convert Windows 10 Activation to Virtual Machine

I currently have an activated version of Windows 10 on my desktop. My needs have changed and I am going to be moving to a Linux host on my desktop with a Windows virtual machine. Given that Windows 10 activation is based on your hardware, I'm not sure how
    to go about doing this. I understand that virtual machines have a unique identifier that can be used for this process (since I only want one virtual machine running on my one desktop).

Has anyone successfully done this? I own my copy of Windows 10 and essentially want to change to a new computer (which happens to be on the same physical hardware, but within a virtual machine). Any suggestions?

NJC_EE, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012

1. Windows 10 in Azure Virtual Machine Activation Problem 0xC004F012 - Similar Threads - Azure Virtual Machine

2. Virtual Machine problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Machine problem: Hey, so I was using Oracle virtual machine to test something on not my pc but in the VM. When i was done I didn't need it anymore so I Uninstalled it, it asked me to restart my pc to actually take changes, so I did I pressed restart now and when my pc restarted it put me in...
  3. Virtual Machine problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Machine problem: i installed need for speed most wanted 2012 but when I open it I see an error which says: sorry, this application can not run under a virtual machine but i am not using any virtual machines. I even uninstalled VMware workstation but still i have problem opening the game. I am...
  4. Virtual Machine problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virtual Machine problem: i installed need for speed most wanted 2012 but when I open it I see an error which says: sorry, this application can not run under a virtual machine but i am not using any virtual machines. I even uninstalled VMware workstation but still i have problem opening the game. I am...
  5. Activate Windows 10 on virtual machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 on virtual machine: I have recently installed windows 10 on VirtualBox on my genuine licensed windows 10 home edition, The virtual machine says that the windows 10 I have downloaded does not have a license key for the home edition, am I not understanding how to overcome this, and I don't want to...
  6. Windows 10 Activation in Virtual Machine

Windows 10 Activation in Virtual Machine: Hi, I have a windows 10 pro running on my desktop and would like to do some experiments on it in a virtual environment. Is it possible to use the same activation key for a second time in my virtual environment? It will be running on the same host machine as the already...
  7. Window 10 activation error 0xC004F012

Window 10 activation error 0xC004F012: I was playing games on my laptop yesterday and the notification went off saying that you need to activate your window 10.Error code is 0xC004F012.And I have tried many ways to solve that. But, it always show me "You are running on non-core version" .I was even fine yesterday...
  8. Windows Activation activation error 0xC004F012

Windows Activation activation error 0xC004F012: I bought my PC a few years ago with Windows 10 pre-installed. A few months ago after a failed update, I got a notification saying that windows need to be activated. At the same time Microsoft office stopped working. I went into settings and there was the error code 0xC004F012...
  9. There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine

There was a problem with resetting Your PC on Azure virtual Machine: Hello Everyone, I am new to the Azure and I have been trying to reset the virtual machine back to OOBE after getting device ID for Windows Autopilot. But I couldn't reset it. It said "there was a problem with resetting your PC and no changes were made." I tried of...
  10. Activation Error ! 0xC004F012

Activation Error ! 0xC004F012: Suddenly Windows is saying its not activated & getting the Error Code : 0xC004F012 Version : Winndows 10 Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-0xc004f012/f3990119-db58-40bb-b230-f29bd300d491"
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. c004f074 azure virtual machine activate windows windows 10

2. azure windows 10 not activated

3. activate windows 10 azure virtual machine