Windows 10: Windows 10 in China

Discus and support Windows 10 in China in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you can read Traditional Chinese then you can probably "run a search"? somewhere and may get some results as far as what people have reported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Windows 10 in China

If you can read Traditional Chinese then you can probably "run a search"? somewhere and may get some results as far as what people have reported regarding their own experiences with Baidu. Since I can't actually read other languages I would have to use the "Bing Translator" in order to convert the text over to US, UK type English. *Nerd

Night Hawk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 in China

1. Windows 10 in China - Similar Threads - China

2. i just left from china and my laptop seems to still have effects of china's firewall, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just left from china and my laptop seems to still have effects of china's firewall, how...: im just wondering if the golden shield project affects computer or if it is just firewall, and why my laptop still has its effects even though im not in china anymore...
  3. i just left from china and my laptop seems to still have effects of china's firewall, how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just left from china and my laptop seems to still have effects of china's firewall, how...: im just wondering if the golden shield project affects computer or if it is just firewall, and why my laptop still has its effects even though im not in china anymore...
  4. Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China: I bought my current PC about 6 months ago in China where I live and work. Up until a week ago, it was activated and everything was fine. About a week ago, I started seeing the activate windows watermark in the bottom right. In the activation screen, it displays the Product ID...
  5. Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China

Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China: I bought my current PC about 6 months ago in China where I live and work. Up until a week ago, it was activated and everything was fine. About a week ago, I started seeing the activate windows watermark in the bottom right. In the activation screen, it displays the Product ID...
  6. Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  8. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  9. I have bought a laptop in China the windows is in English, please help me to install new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought a laptop in China the windows is in English, please help me to install new...: Please help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-laptop-in-china-the-windows-is-in/bd652dde-2069-4d6a-bea4-7d95ab5e9e10
  10. I have bought a laptop in China the windows is in English, please help me to install new...

I have bought a laptop in China the windows is in English, please help me to install new...: Please help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-laptop-in-china-the-windows-is-in/bd652dde-2069-4d6a-bea4-7d95ab5e9e10