Windows 10: Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a...

Discus and support Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In the Email & Accounts area under Settings->Accounts, I have two "Microsoft Accounts" defined and one "Work and school account" defined. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JimGGags, May 27, 2022.

1. JimGGags Win User

Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a...

In the Email & Accounts area under Settings->Accounts, I have two "Microsoft Accounts" defined and one "Work and school account" defined. I want to remove the two Microsoft account entries and leave just the "Work and school account". One of the Microsoft Accounts doesn't even exist anymore. I select the one I want to delete and I get the drop down to set the Apps permissions and I get two buttons, Manage and Remove. I click on Remove and the account goes away. However, when I exit Settings and then go back into Settings->Accounts->Email & accounts, it's back. It doesn't

:)

JimGGags, May 27, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 27, 2022
  3. Problem removing email account from calender

Hi,

Follow these steps and check :

• Double click on the email account that you wish to remove.
    • A pop-up is displayed, at the bottom you can find the Option "Remove Account"

Let us know if this helped.

Vinod Archak, May 27, 2022
  4. Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a...

Remove account from Email & Accounts setting

This did not work. When I logged into the other account, the email account that I want to remove is not listed.

CheetanBroday, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a...

1. Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a... - Similar Threads - Email Accounts Remove

2. Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a...: In the Email & Accounts area under Settings->Accounts, I have two "Microsoft Accounts" defined and one "Work and school account" defined. I want to remove the two Microsoft account entries and leave just the "Work and school account". One of the Microsoft Accounts doesn't...
  3. Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, in "Email & Accounts", the Remove function is not working, can't remove a...: In the Email & Accounts area under Settings->Accounts, I have two "Microsoft Accounts" defined and one "Work and school account" defined. I want to remove the two Microsoft account entries and leave just the "Work and school account". One of the Microsoft Accounts doesn't...
  4. Remove Deactivated Work Or School Email Account

Remove Deactivated Work Or School Email Account: I have an organizational email account that has been deactivated, current guides online say the following:"If you need to remove an account from your PC:Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Access work or school .Select the account you wish to remove, then select...
  5. Remove Deactivated Work Or School Email Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Deactivated Work Or School Email Account: I have an organizational email account that has been deactivated, current guides online say the following:"If you need to remove an account from your PC:Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Access work or school .Select the account you wish to remove, then select...
  6. email account removal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    email account removal: I have a Acer 7750G laptop that was given to me. When trying to remove the previous owner's user account, her email became associated with my user account. The person whose email it is has not used that email in a long time and has lost her sign in info. I now cannot get...
  7. Removing email account from Windows 10

Removing email account from Windows 10: I want to remove my personal email account from my laptop but I am concerned about deleting my msn account. Who can I safely remove my email account from this laptop?...
  8. Removal of an account under email & accounts in Windows 10

Removal of an account under email & accounts in Windows 10: I have a personal PC which I downloaded Teams to to demo to a client a specific piece of software. I logged into my work account on teams to share the content and then deleted teams, however I still have my work account being shown as an account under email & accounts....
  9. Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10

Removing an account from "Emails & Accounts" in Windows 10: I cannot remove an account from Settings / Email & Accounts / Manage. The delete button does not appear. When I click Manage, my browser opens and tells me to sign into an account in Microsoft Online. It was an account that I used for an old domain, that was connected to a...
  10. Can't seem to remove work or school account from my "Email & Accounts"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't seem to remove work or school account from my "Email & Accounts": I left an organization but, the work or school account that i configured when I was with them seem to be stuck. I don't get the option to disconnect but just manage and then it asks for password, but obviously they locked me when I left and now every now and then i get the...