Windows 10: Windows 10 in my PC doesen't suport MIRACAST

Discus and support Windows 10 in my PC doesen't suport MIRACAST in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to connect my wireless Philips SHB3060 to my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StankoCetkovic, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 in my PC doesen't suport MIRACAST

I am not able to connect my wireless Philips SHB3060 to my PC.

:)

StankoCetkovic, Mar 9, 2020

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 9, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 9, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 in my PC doesen't suport MIRACAST

Windows 10 and Miracast what's going wrong?

A couple of months after I tried the TH2 update for Windows 10 that broke my ability to use miracast with my Intel Wireless-AC 7260 (Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I), it went wrong yesterday all of a sudden my pc couldn't fint my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter again, i found my laptop i use at work with Windows 8.1 Pro it find and connect my MWDA without a problem, then I firmware updated my MWDA and it still not helping.

Now I tried updating my Windows with the "MediaCreationTool.exe" so i am now running Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.36) and I still can't find my MWDA, but i can connect and use wireless and bluetooth no problem, so i guess it's just not gonna happen for me to use miracast with my desktop pc *Frown Windows 10 in my PC doesen't suport MIRACAST :(

I haven't had all these problems in Windows 8.1 Pro it's like Microsoft broke miracast with Windows 10 and there is a lot of threads about miracast problems, yet I haven't found a solution that works for me.

So if anyone got smth I can try to get it to work I will be happy, and I have already tested several drivers from Intel same thing, no Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter found.

puma99dk|, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 in my PC doesen't suport MIRACAST

1. Windows 10 in my PC doesen't suport MIRACAST - Similar Threads - doesen't suport MIRACAST

2. Miracast windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast windows 10: I am trying to mirror to a Roku TV. Using a laptop and windows 10, I have no problem . Using a windows 10 tablet it does not recognize the Roku TV as a display or docking device. It can only be added as "other " without the option to connect. There is obviously no problem...
  3. PC not able to miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not able to miracast: I have a Galaxy Tab s7+ and I wanted to use the second screen function. I tried to connect it, but I couldn't find it in my PC Device list. When I ran DXDIAG, it said "Miracast: Available, no HDCP" I am using graphic card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 under this graphic card...
  4. Suport Contract

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suport Contract: I have a support contract and would like to speak with someone. How can I do that? I have been dealing with "not responding" errors and slow performance for 2 years and I can't stand it anymore!!...
  5. Miracast not working on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast not working on PC: My PC and TV are connected to the same router over ethernet. However, when I go to the notification panel and click project it says "Your PC or mobile device doesn't support Miracast, so it can't project wirelessly". I checked DxDiag and it says "Miracast: Available, with...
  6. No Miracast on pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Miracast on pc: My older i3 2.35gHz intel pc does not have Miracast and I would like to stream games to Xbox One's new Wireless Display app. Does anyone know of a adapter for the pc that has a range of approximately 40 ft that I could buy? I am not a networking expert but I do have my pc...
  7. Suport number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suport number: Hi May I know support number in Thailand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suport-number/181d289e-ea68-4518-aef6-20de78e1b72c
  8. will lumia 630 suport window 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    will lumia 630 suport window 10: Will lumia 630 suport window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-lumia-630-suport-window-10/6c60f1fc-2bb0-427d-9489-69404215d540"
  9. Does Windows 10 suport 10 monitors?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does Windows 10 suport 10 monitors?: I tried to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Windows 10 only finds 9 of the 10 monitors that all work fine with Windows 7. I have two Asus HD7970 video cards with 10 Samsung SyncMaster 930b monitors. I tried the latest AMD drivers. I am back on Windows 7 with the...
  10. Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC: How to: Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC How to Check if Windows 10 PC Supports Miracast Miracast is a wireless technology your PC, laptop, or tablet can use to project your screen to wireless TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support...