Windows 10: Windows 10 in S mode for the Clinical Desktop

Discus and support Windows 10 in S mode for the Clinical Desktop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What is Win10 in S mode? Win10 S mode is a "locked down" version of Windows 10. As of Win10 1803 S mode comes in several flavors of Home, EDU, Pro,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows 10 in S mode for the Clinical Desktop

Source: Windows 10 in S mode for the Clinical Desktop - Microsoft Tech Community - 266885

:)

Brink, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2018
  3. After windows update desktop stuck on tablet mode.

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did the issue started after installing any Particular Windows Update? If yes, please provide the KB number of the Windows Update?
    To find the KB number of the Windows update
    please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I key.

• From the window select Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Update.

• Click on Advanced Options.

• Click View your update history.

I would suggest you to try changing the mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below to change the mode:

• On the bottom right of the task bar click on
      open Notification Center

• From the notification menu, if Tablet mode is highlighted click on the
      Tablet mode.

• This will help it to get back to Desktop mode.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Windows 10 in S mode for the Clinical Desktop

need help with windows 10 missing desktop problem

You can disable tablet mode in settings

Disabling Tablet Mode :

• Go to the Tablet Mode tab under Settings -> System -> Tablet Mode
    • Toggle the "make Windows more touch friendly" option off.
    • Select whether the device switches modes automatically ->change to Dont Ask/Don't Switch.

DeathtoGnomes, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 in S mode for the Clinical Desktop

1. Windows 10 in S mode for the Clinical Desktop - Similar Threads - mode Clinical Desktop

2. windows 10 s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 s mode: I have new laptop with windows 10 s mode but cant download from microsoft store any ideas? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-s-mode/2d6960e5-91d5-457f-9389-cdcd03c8d704
  3. Windows 10 S Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 S Mode: I have 2 computers signed into Windows, both are running on Windows 10 S mode. If i switch one computer out of S mode will it affect the other computer, or should i create a new account for on of them?...
  4. Windows 10 in S mode

Windows 10 in S mode: Hello, Recently I turned on my HP Laptop and did what I do everyday. I opened Google and it said that my pc is in S mode. I did not do anything and it switched to Windows 10 S mode by itself. I tried to switch out and it did not work… In activation settings it said that...
  5. Windows 10 S Mode

Windows 10 S Mode: thinking about buying a laptop with window 10 s mode but do not want this. I know you can switch out of S mode, but would like to know if there are any issues doing this. What about windows updates and new version downloads? Are they the same as using windows 10 home? Any...
  6. Windows 10 S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 S mode: I have a asus laptop in windows 10 s mode but i want to download apps out of the windows store, will my computer still have virus protection if i leave or will i need to buy one like norton? thankyou...
  7. Windows 10 S-mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 S-mode: I went through the whole H&R Block download and Windows 10 says I have to get the windows store version. I already paid for H&R Block software. Any thoughts? Thanks, Phil...
  8. Windows 10 S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 S Mode: I can't find a way to get my laptop out of s mode. When I go through the Microsoft support instructions I've found online they don't work. There is no 'Go to store' option at instruction 2, and no 'Switch out of S mode' in the Microsoft store at instruction 3. - Those...
  9. Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 S mode: If i decide i'm going to reset my surface will it reinstall Windows 10 in S mode like it came originally or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-s-mode/ed78e756-e510-4c2e-b8b5-a73fc54beb2f
  10. Windows 10 in s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 in s mode: can you play java games with this.Like pogo.com? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-in-s-mode/f6f8222b-2f72-48d5-aab2-72ca846934a3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 clinical desktop