Windows 10: Windows 10 in S mode

Discus and support Windows 10 in S mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I turned on my HP Laptop and did what I do everyday. I opened Google and it said that my pc is in S mode. I did not do anything and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RigelGaming, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 in S mode

Hello,

Recently I turned on my HP Laptop and did what I do everyday.

I opened Google and it said that my pc is in S mode.

I did not do anything and it switched to Windows 10 S mode by itself.

I tried to switch out and it did not work… In activation settings it said that my Windows 10 pro in S mode isn't activated.

After a few hours of researching how to switch out, I decided that I will reset my Computer completely.

When it restarted, it was still in S mode. I did not Know what to do, so i watched some more tutorials.

In Microsoft store where is the switch out of S mode page, there was no Get for free button.

Im trying to fix this, so any help would be appreciated!​

:)

RigelGaming, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 in S mode

Delta6326, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 in S mode

1. Windows 10 in S mode - Similar Threads - mode

2. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  3. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  4. Unexpected kernell mode BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernell mode BSOD: Hi, After the latest Windows update, I´ve been experiencing multiple BSODs with an Unexpected kernel mode trap error. I´ve experienced a couple of shutdowns with the same message in the past, but never that many in a row. Can anyone read my minidump files, as the computer is...
  5. Unexpected kernell mode BSOD

Unexpected kernell mode BSOD: Hi, After the latest Windows update, I´ve been experiencing multiple BSODs with an Unexpected kernel mode trap error. I´ve experienced a couple of shutdowns with the same message in the past, but never that many in a row. Can anyone read my minidump files, as the computer is...
  6. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...
  7. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  8. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my laptop or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly disappointing!...
  9. Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my question regarding “S Mode?”: I took the time to write a serious question regarding why I no longer have access to my computer or my apps and I dont even see the question. I guess questions are censored. Wanted to know how in one day after update I can't use my laptop? Any help on this? Truly...
  10. What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?

What is the point of paying for apps and a laptop that you can't use then due to “s mode”?: Extremely disappointed I am unable to use my cloud apps on the laptop I purchased along with apps I purchased that prior to updates I opened and used daily. What was the point? Before opening my apps were easy…. now can't open an app with out a message that talks about MS...