Windows 10: windows 10 incessant crashes

Discus and support windows 10 incessant crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It has come to my attention that it seems when Microsoft releases updates my system more often than not can not or will not install said update for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michaels718, Oct 1, 2019.

1. windows 10 incessant crashes

It has come to my attention that it seems when Microsoft releases updates my system more often than not can not or will not install said update for a period, during which it begins crashing until that update is installed. Which would be tolerable if that was the only times of crashes...but even after the update is installed which can take week or more it still continues to crash . What is the solution to this annoying process?

:)

Michaels718, Oct 1, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2019
  4. windows 10 incessant crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 incessant crashes

1. windows 10 incessant crashes - Similar Threads - incessant crashes

2. Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.: I no longer have my Microsoft work/school account but maintain my personal Microsoft account. I have signed out of my work/school Microsoft account. When I start up, Microsoft displays a box asking me to sign into that account and the message box cannot be removed. I have...
  3. Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft incessantly asks me to sign into an account that I no longer use.: I no longer have my Microsoft work/school account but maintain my personal Microsoft account. I have signed out of my work/school Microsoft account. When I start up, Microsoft displays a box asking me to sign into that account and the message box cannot be removed. I have...
  4. Incessant BSOD with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incessant BSOD with Windows 11: In my migration to new hardware, I cloned a disk from an Asus laptop and used that in an HP laptop. However, the OS once booted on the HP put me into a string of BSODs that it even became almost impossible to pinpoint which error code to talk about. It started with 0xC2:...
  5. Incessant BSOD with Windows 11

Incessant BSOD with Windows 11: In my migration to new hardware, I cloned a disk from an Asus laptop and used that in an HP laptop. However, the OS once booted on the HP put me into a string of BSODs that it even became almost impossible to pinpoint which error code to talk about. It started with 0xC2:...
  6. Microsoft already has my phone number. Why is it still incessently asking me for my phone...

Microsoft already has my phone number. Why is it still incessently asking me for my phone...: And then it has the audacity to scold me that it already has my number, as if I was inconveniencing it. Picture attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-already-has-my-phone-number-why-is-it/95a196d7-2514-4ca8-a97a-a1b05065a6bf
  7. Microsoft already has my phone number. Why is it still incessently asking me for my phone...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft already has my phone number. Why is it still incessently asking me for my phone...: And then it has the audacity to scold me that it already has my number, as if I was inconveniencing it. Picture attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-already-has-my-phone-number-why-is-it/95a196d7-2514-4ca8-a97a-a1b05065a6bf
  8. Incessant blue screen crashes of various different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Incessant blue screen crashes of various different error codes: So as of last week as I'm writing this I've been encountering blue screen crashes more and more and it's gotten so bad to the point where I can't even use my computer for an hour before it blue screens. The error codes that I've encountered so far have been numerous but the...
  9. Error 10016 Crashing applications incessantly for months on end. Updating permissions for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 10016 Crashing applications incessantly for months on end. Updating permissions for...: Windows 10 ver 1903. These applications have been totally unusable for the past 9 months. I've looked at dozens of support and forum posts across the internet on how to handle this issue, but the computer seems to ignore all solutions applied. My Hardware: MSI X470 Gaming...
  10. Error 10016 Crashing applications incessantly for months on end. Updating permissions for...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error 10016 Crashing applications incessantly for months on end. Updating permissions for...: These applications have been totally unusable for the past 4 to 5 months. I've looked at dozens of support and forum posts across the internet on how to handle this issue, but the computer seems to ignore all solutions applied. The Problem: When playing select games, all...