Windows 10: Windows 10 incompatibility with my keyboard.

Discus and support Windows 10 incompatibility with my keyboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have asked about this before and received solutions that did not work. But as I understand, it is a common problem. What I have is a wireless and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MisterFixit1, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 incompatibility with my keyboard.

I have asked about this before and received solutions that did not work. But as I understand, it is a common problem. What I have is a wireless and wired keyboard that does not operate properly on the windows 10 that came with a reconditioned Dell I bought. Specifically, the 10 key does not work. Really big inconvenience for me. Is there a solution out there that does not require membership in MENSA to decipher it?

:)

MisterFixit1, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 incompatibility with my keyboard.

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 incompatibility with my keyboard.

1. Windows 10 incompatibility with my keyboard. - Similar Threads - incompatibility keyboard

2. I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...: I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys - any assistance would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-turn-on-windows-11-memory-integrity/95f4ccda-fa1b-4ca8-88d4-a5481e7499c8
  3. I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys...: I cannot turn on Windows 11 Memory Integrity because of an incompatible driver: rcblan.sys - any assistance would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-turn-on-windows-11-memory-integrity/95f4ccda-fa1b-4ca8-88d4-a5481e7499c8
  4. etdrv.sys incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    etdrv.sys incompatible driver: how to resolve memory integrity not being able to turn on because of ETdrv.sys incompatible driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/etdrvsys-incompatible-driver/650126e6-7074-482a-9524-8cde3b35cdc7
  5. etdrv.sys incompatible driver

etdrv.sys incompatible driver: how to resolve memory integrity not being able to turn on because of ETdrv.sys incompatible driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/etdrvsys-incompatible-driver/650126e6-7074-482a-9524-8cde3b35cdc7
  6. etdrv.sys incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics: Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics. Is there any updated STTub30.sys which supports Windows 11 OS?...
  8. Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics

Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics: Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys STmicroelectronics. Is there any updated STTub30.sys which supports Windows 11 OS?...
  9. My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?

My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?: On my windows 11 laptop my keyboard started acting weird and I saw that a driver was incompatible with memory integrity. The driver in question being “htt tech Hid device”. There were no updates for it nor could I roll it back. I turned off memory integrity and checked again...
  10. Found incompatible device - Edirol PCR500 MIDI Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Found incompatible device - Edirol PCR500 MIDI Keyboard: For all the positive compatibility of Win 10 (all my recording studio hardware except the PCR500 is compatible) I have found one device that is not. A user on the Cakewalk Sonar forum reported his Roland/Edirol PCR800 MIDI keyboard did not work in Win 10. I tried my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 and keyboard incompatibility