Windows 10: windows 10 incompatible with netgear products

Discus and support windows 10 incompatible with netgear products in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i get this error twice every 5 to 10 minutes every day all day non-stop: "MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RudeGuitar, Feb 29, 2020.

1. windows 10 incompatible with netgear products

i get this error twice every 5 to 10 minutes every day all day non-stop:

"MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: ({02883013-08C0-4258-B607-97E216144048}), Enrollment Type: (FamilySafety), CSP Name: (AppLocker), Command Type: (Clear: first phase of Delete), Result: (./Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup)."

my internet connection gets throttled and/or the adapter gets disconnected when opening certain programs or connecting to certain multiplayer games/servers (on random as well)
    this is not a driver issue
    i have noticed half a dozen other people with the same problem, not being able to connect to the internet even when not using a usb adapter
    please dont give me a crappy half baked response or redirect me to somewhere else
    i want this to be over, and ive dealt with this for over a year and through multiple netgear adapters

submitted by /u/RudeGuitar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RudeGuitar, Feb 29, 2020

2. Netgear DG834G v 4 and Windows 10

Follow Netgear's advice:

NETGEAR worked closely with Microsoft to test, verify, and ensure that Windows 10 supports select NETGEAR products to perform as expected. The software releases listed in the following sections support 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10 operating systems.

Note: Check these lists often because new products are added frequently.

https://kb.netgear.com/29490/How-do-I-check-if-my-product-is-compatible-with-Windows-10

Bill Smithers, Feb 29, 2020
  3. net gear genie incompatible with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing NETGEAR Genie after upgrading to Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to access NETGEAR Genie on Windows 10?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to incompatible/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to search for the latest drivers from the below link, download them, try to install them in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Refer: Support | NETGEAR

Select the appropriate support.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 incompatible with netgear products

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 incompatible with netgear products

1. windows 10 incompatible with netgear products - Similar Threads - incompatible netgear products

2. netgear mr6500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netgear mr6500: my mr6500 is sim operated. i dont have a home network or any type of wired internt.there are 3 options on my router one being wifi offload. since all i have is a data plan for the router howcome i can use wifi offloading without entering any type of password? whose wifi am i...
  3. netgear mr6500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    netgear mr6500: my mr6500 is sim operated. i dont have a home network or any type of wired internt.there are 3 options on my router one being wifi offload. since all i have is a data plan for the router howcome i can use wifi offloading without entering any type of password? whose wifi am i...
  4. Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products: Windows Incompatibility Issues with Adobe ProductsI updated to Windows 11 a couple of days ago and later went to use my Adobe applications and the response was: "You must update your system to install Photoshop. Please check the following: - Windows 1607 or later." Learn more...
  5. Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products

Windows 11 Incompatibility with Adobe Products: Windows Incompatibility Issues with Adobe ProductsI updated to Windows 11 a couple of days ago and later went to use my Adobe applications and the response was: "You must update your system to install Photoshop. Please check the following: - Windows 1607 or later." Learn more...
  6. Windows 10 NETGEAR Compatbility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 NETGEAR Compatbility: Is Windows 10 compatible with a NETGEAR WNR3500L Wireless Router? Recently acquired a Windows 10 machine. Trying to access the router from the Windows 10 machine. Router does not recognize the ethernet adapter on the Windows 10 machine. Ethernet adapter works otherwise....
  7. Netgear DG834G v 4 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netgear DG834G v 4 and Windows 10: I'm updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Home I use an old Netgear DG834G v 4 router I realise this is ancient, will it still work under Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netgear-dg834g-v-4-and-windows-10/81f0cb77-3de0-4711-b057-28a7490ccbf0
  8. Windows 10 & Netgear Genie

Windows 10 & Netgear Genie: new Genie Media Server appears in the multi-media section of Devices and Printers. There must be 30-40 of them listed. It says that this is a problem on W8 but I have W10. So how can I fix this?...
  9. Netgear Readyshare

Netgear Readyshare: I was having a problem keeping a wireless connection to the \\readyshare on a desktop that originally had a direct connection. I deleted the HDD from the router so I could start from scratch and now I can't connect to \\readyshare with any of my computers including my laptop...
  10. Incompatible Office Products loaded

Incompatible Office Products loaded: Today - out of the blue, MS Onedrive for Business pops up an error message randomly and often that says, "Sorry, we can't perform this action. Incompatible Office products are installed on your machine. If you have an administrator, please contact them for help." I have...