Windows 10: windows 10 incredibly awful- family safety useless

Discus and support windows 10 incredibly awful- family safety useless in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to stop windows 10 being incredibly awful- family safety useless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ScottM2sending, Jun 24, 2020.

1. windows 10 incredibly awful- family safety useless

how to stop windows 10 being incredibly awful- family safety useless

:)

ScottM2sending, Jun 24, 2020

2. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

Hi Joanne,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in family safety account.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you tried to log out or restart from the child's computer and logging in to the computer?
    • Are you able to see the child account in the Family Safety settings after removing it?

I suggest you to refer to the steps below to remove the child account from the family safety account and also turn on
    Activity reporting.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/turn-off-family-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit managing child account in Family Safety, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Family safety on Windows 10 is useless

Hi Rainer,

Creating or setting up a Family safety in Windows 10 only allows you to manage one using a Microsoft account. To address your questions, Microsoft's Family safety has some system limitation on it based on how you have observed. What we suggest you to do
    is to create a feedback instead to inform Microsoft about the limitations you have seen. You can do it by searching
    Feedback in the start menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Jarius Tol, Jun 24, 2020
  4. windows 10 incredibly awful- family safety useless

Windows 10 family safety not working at all

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are the settings on the Family Safety options on your computer are the same with the one on
      http://familysafety.live.com?

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, it might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-up-family-safety#set-up-family-safety=windows-8

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

Hope this helps. Do let you if your issue is resolved. For another query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 incredibly awful- family safety useless

1. windows 10 incredibly awful- family safety useless - Similar Threads - incredibly awful family

2. Family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety: I’m convinced there is a second family safety account for my son blocking games we left the platform for the one I can see. Is there a way to dig deeper and see if there is another account associated with his email i...
  3. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  4. Family safety

Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  5. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I have just set up my daughter's computer and would like to add the family sharing app. The app is not finding her device. Why is this? Did i need to set up her computer with her own account...
  6. Family Safety

Family Safety: Surface GoFamily Safety→→,web→ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family/71ccf75b-e739-408b-b742-95fc5b895729
  7. Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety: Hi there,I am a little puzzled with the Family Settings for Edge, on my own profile, I can use the Cog in Edge for customizing the main page layout, for example removing quick links, content, image/video background, etc...I have enabled Family Safety in our kid profile, so...
  8. Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety: Hi there,I am a little puzzled with the Family Settings for Edge, on my own profile, I can use the Cog in Edge for customizing the main page layout, for example removing quick links, content, image/video background, etc...I have enabled Family Safety in our kid profile, so...
  9. Windows Family Safety

Windows Family Safety: Hi,I have set up Family Safety but one of my children does not have any devices registered to his account. I don't understand how this is possible as they log in every day on this laptop!!Also - it seems that they have turned off the weekly reporting. Again - how is this...
  10. Family Safety.

Family Safety.: I just got my daughter a laptop and added her to my family on Microsoft. How do I change the names of the computers on my account so I can set time limits on just her computer and not mine? The names currently associated with the computers are a bunch of letters and numbers...