Windows 10: Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do

Discus and support Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows shows ! mark and No Internet access, but my internet works just fine and I can browse on that PC. Because of it I cannot download any app from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Razhanskiy, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do

Windows shows ! mark and No Internet access, but my internet works just fine and I can browse on that PC.

Because of it I cannot download any app from windows store

Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do 3a6881cf-51b9-49c7-9a83-e037473a86c1?upload=true.png Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do 9a94d446-6f29-47ff-9417-afbacbae6149?upload=true.png

:)

Razhanskiy, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jan 18, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do

1. Windows 10 indicates that I don't have internet but I do - Similar Threads - indicates don't internet

2. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have internet but my programs don't: Good morningI've been out without touching my computer for some months, and when i came back almost nothing was working anymore.Steam was installed, so i tried to login, steam updated and it worked.Battle.net wasn't installed. Tried downloading the .exe, and it worked.When i...
  3. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have internet but my programs don't: Good morningI've been out without touching my computer for some months, and when i came back almost nothing was working anymore.Steam was installed, so i tried to login, steam updated and it worked.Battle.net wasn't installed. Tried downloading the .exe, and it worked.When i...
  4. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I do not have internet.

I do not have internet.: I have a laptop that has not connected to the Internet for days. I checked all the cables, the router and the switch to turn the wifi on and off. Does anyone have a solution for this?...
  6. I do not have internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have internet.: I have a laptop that has not connected to the Internet for days. I checked all the cables, the router and the switch to turn the wifi on and off. Does anyone have a solution for this?...
  7. I do not have internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I don't have internet connection

I don't have internet connection: Hi everyone, in this quarantine time I hope everyone is doing well in their home. I would like to ask about how to get connection in Windows 10. I don't have the wifi connection in my panel. Eventhough i'm doing reset network i'm not finding the solution after that. I don't...
  9. Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 'says' I don't have internet and I do.: Recently I resintalled Windows 10 and upgraded to 1809. I started using the built-in skype for windows 10 and it was laggy at the start and then it totally stopped working with the explanation that I don't have internet connection which was false. At the same time when I...
  10. I have internet access except windows says i don't

I have internet access except windows says i don't: I don't know why but since the 27th of November my computer is telling me that I don't have internet access even though I do and can use it normally. However, a few things do not work like checking for updates I'm guessing because it checks my network status. Onedrive gets...