Windows 10: Windows 10 infinite installation loop

Discus and support Windows 10 infinite installation loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently had to re-install windows on my home-built gaming PC. I created a windows 10 media USB on a separate laptop and plugged it into my gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JBuchner, Jan 4, 2019.

1. JBuchner Win User

Windows 10 infinite installation loop

I recently had to re-install windows on my home-built gaming PC. I created a windows 10 media USB on a separate laptop and plugged it into my gaming PC and turned it on.

I had to set the BIOS to read the USB first.

I loaded Windows and got all the way to the part where Windows says it needs to reboot in order to finish the installation.

The computer restarts, and then it tries to re-install Windows from scratch from the media USB again! It goes into an endless loop.

Step taken so far:

I re-started, and interrupted the re-start, went to the BIOS and had it read from the hard-drive.

Now the PC says that Windows installation was interrupted and tells me to reinstall Windows!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

JB

:)

JBuchner, Jan 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Jan 4, 2019
  3. JohnC Win User
    Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 infinite installation loop - Similar Threads - infinite installation loop

2. Windows 10 installation infinite loops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation infinite loops: I installed windows 10 to a usb drive.I plug the usb drive into my pc, then I go through the process of installing windows like normally. When it finished loading, my pc restarted and goes back to the begging of the installation.I’ve had try unplugging the usb when the pc...
  3. Windows 10 installation infinite loops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 installation infinite loops: I installed windows 10 to a usb drive.I plug the usb drive into my pc, then I go through the process of installing windows like normally. When it finished loading, my pc restarted and goes back to the begging of the installation.I’ve had try unplugging the usb when the pc...
  4. Windows 10 installation infinite loops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows infinite loop: I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the...
  6. Windows infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows infinite loop: I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the...
  7. Windows infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows infinite install loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows infinite install loop: I am trying to install windows 10 on an ssd. I created the usb windows media tool to do so andmy pc is forced to restart then i am taken back to the the initial choose language screen after restarting. Here is my boot order. What do i need to do and change to stop this...
  9. Windows 10 infinitely loop

Windows 10 infinitely loop: My lil bro mistakenly switched Off the UPS while CPU was shutting down.The monitor goes to offline but cpu was still shutting down but my bro switched of ups. After that Inf loading circle. I tried to boot from Usb drive but that also stuck at Loading operating system _ ....
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Loop

Windows 10 Infinite Loop: I have a legion Y520 laptop. After shutting it down once, I got the blue screen that says “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. It gets stuck at 100% so I restart it and automatic repair begins. Everything I try besides restarting the laptop brings me back to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 infinite loop after installation