Windows 10: Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?

Discus and support Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've got home from work today, and I boot.my computer up, I am getting a constant loading screen. I've tried to repair the system but when windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jordanhopkins97, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?

So I've got home from work today, and I boot.my computer up, I am getting a constant loading screen.

I've tried to repair the system but when windows boots, it says 'preparing repair' or something along those lines, then it looks like a window pops up and then disappears, I then have a black screen with just a cursor.

Can anyone help me with this?

submitted by /u/jordanhopkins97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jordanhopkins97, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Formatta Win User

Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair"

Hey, so my Lenovo Z50-75 whenever I boot it up it will load the circles with spinning dots but the thing is it doesn't stop. When i power it off and turn it back on it then turns towards the "Preparing Automatic Repair" and goes to a black screen.

I have not been able to use it for a while now and I would like to know if this can be fixed. There is a novo button incase that will be any help. As far as I know the automatic repair enviorment is the only fix for infinite loops but I can't access it as
    it's just a black screen.

Formatta, Nov 11, 2019
  3. copiman Win User
    Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Nov 11, 2019
  4. JohnC Win User

Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?

1. Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen? - Similar Threads - infinite loading loop

2. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  3. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen: I’m stuck in an infinite cycle of my pc showing the windows logo and loading dots leading into a blue screen with no fix. Please don’t tell me to launch into safe mode because I have tried clicking every f key and it didn’t open automatic repair and I Have also turned my pc...
  4. Stuck on infinite loop of loading to blue screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue: Hello there Microsoft, So earlier this evening my day was as usual, when all of the sudden my computer froze. My mouse was working fine, and I even tried to CTRL+ALT+DEL but that did not do anything. Then I went for a very dumb approach; I held the power button for 5...
  6. Infinite Repair loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite Repair loop?: Hi, I'm running an ASUS Desktop M5A97R2.0, SSD. Whilst trying to install March 2019s update (1903 I think) my pc froze at 'Installing updates. This might take over an hour' @1%. after several hours of this I manually switched machine off and on again to be confronted by...
  7. Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite Loading Loop and Black Screen after "Preparing Automatic Repair": Hey, so my Lenovo Z50-75 whenever I boot it up it will load the circles with spinning dots but the thing is it doesn't stop. When i power it off and turn it back on it then turns towards the "Preparing Automatic Repair" and goes to a black screen. I have not been able to...
  8. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen: I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts, or gets stuck on a black screen. So the other methods of getting to the Advanced menu, or Windows RE, besides the shutting...
  9. Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse: Hello, I have a Dell laptop that was working perfectly fine until it reached 0 percent, I took out the battery and put the battery back in, then when I got home I plugged it in, held the power button until the keyboard lit up. And then it did the normal dell loading thing,...
  10. Infinite Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite Repair Loop: I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode. Have tried startup repair bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot chkdisk I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery -...