Windows 10: Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

Discus and support Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently I’ve had a problem with the windows “infinite loading screen problem”, where I’m stuck on a black loading screen whenever I start up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AwesomePerson1234, May 4, 2021 at 4:02 PM.

1. Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

Hi, recently I’ve had a problem with the windows “infinite loading screen problem”, where I’m stuck on a black loading screen whenever I start up my PC. I’ve fixed this issue in the past by using the windows automatic repair option and selecting my most recent system restore; fixing whatever is wrong with the PC. This time, however, it wants me to “choose an account to continue” and enter my password... I enter my password and it tells me it’s incorrect usually I just use a pin code. Anyways, because I can’t access my PC to reset my password I’m stuck in automatic repair mode and can’t start

:)

AwesomePerson1234, May 4, 2021 at 4:02 PM

2. Forgotten Password!!

Thanks, Brink!

Was successful in changing the password on the person's local account. But leaving the 2 accounts showing on the login screen will be very confusing for the 82 yr old person owning the laptop..

As suggested, I signed in to the built-in Administrator account, and now both accounts are local account and Administrator?? Did I do something wrong?

Is this way to stop the built-in Administrator account from showing on the login screen:

1. Hold the Windows Key while pressing “R” to bring up the Windows Run dialog box.
    2. Type: net user administrator /active:no
    3. Press “Enter“.

3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

4. Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

Infinite loading after entering login password

After entering login password windows stuck on infinite loading. Tried to repair through ISO file but it is not opening and system asks me to login in my account and then again infinite loading of my account.

M K MauryaRZ, May 4, 2021 at 4:03 PM
Thema:

Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

1. Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password - Similar Threads - infinite loading screen

2. Forgotten windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten windows password: Hello, I have forgotten my password that I need to sign-in to my computer. I automatically sign-in when I start my computer so I have no problem accessing my computer but anything that requires my windows password I can't do. And when I try to reset the password it says I...
  3. Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login screen infinitely loaded after putting my password.: Hello, after I put my pin to enter, the screen gets stuck at “welcome” and the circle spinning. I tried to put different commands and nothing worked. Start up repair doesn’t work. I tried going into safe mode but it gets stuck when if asks me for the pin. I don’t have a...
  4. Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. After I upgraded my PC, new motherboard and cpu I began experiencing this issue where Windows 10 is stuck loading on bootup with no end in sight. After I let it load for a few hours, I got a Bluescreen saying "Driver...
  5. Windows 10 infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen: Hi, recently W10 didn't shut down properly - the monitor turned off but the PC and fans stayed on all night. I then held the power button down to shut it down, and since then Windows will not boot, it just shows the loading screen with the Windows logo and a spinning disc....
  6. Windows 10 suddenly infinite loading screen

Windows 10 suddenly infinite loading screen: Worked on the laptop six hours ago, went for a walk and now I cant start it anymore. Went to the login screen and then just went nope. Infinitely white rotating dots on a black screen, no text whatsoever. Hardpressed power button a couple of times, login screen doesnt even...
  7. Infinite loading boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading boot screen: So I own a low end HP laptop with windows 10 home. 2 days ago I lent my friend my laptop just to play some games on it, and right after she launched the game on steam, everything froze except for the cursor, I took the battery out and put it back in, then turnt it back on....
  8. Windows 10 infinitely loading

Windows 10 infinitely loading: This is all what happened: A month ago I had some problems with my mouse not moving on my laptop screen, so I searched on YouTube and everywhere but couldn't find a way to solve it. After many hours of continuous of searching I got frustrated and decided to factory...
  9. Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite black loading screen with mouse: Hello, I have a Dell laptop that was working perfectly fine until it reached 0 percent, I took out the battery and put the battery back in, then when I got home I plugged it in, held the power button until the keyboard lit up. And then it did the normal dell loading thing,...
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen: When I boot up windows 10 it goes into a loading screen with a purple (my accent color) background and loads forever. This was completely random after a normal restart, it had worked fine up till now. I made a windows 10 installation disk to acess repair options. Tried...