Windows 10: Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

Discus and support Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently I’ve had a problem with the windows “infinite loading screen problem”, where I’m stuck on a black loading screen whenever I start up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AwesomePerson1234, May 4, 2021.

1. Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

Hi, recently I’ve had a problem with the windows “infinite loading screen problem”, where I’m stuck on a black loading screen whenever I start up my PC. I’ve fixed this issue in the past by using the windows automatic repair option and selecting my most recent system restore; fixing whatever is wrong with the PC. This time, however, it wants me to “choose an account to continue” and enter my password... I enter my password and it tells me it’s incorrect usually I just use a pin code. Anyways, because I can’t access my PC to reset my password I’m stuck in automatic repair mode and can’t start

:)

AwesomePerson1234, May 4, 2021

2. Forgotten Password!!

Thanks, Brink!

Was successful in changing the password on the person's local account. But leaving the 2 accounts showing on the login screen will be very confusing for the 82 yr old person owning the laptop..

As suggested, I signed in to the built-in Administrator account, and now both accounts are local account and Administrator?? Did I do something wrong?

Is this way to stop the built-in Administrator account from showing on the login screen:

1. Hold the Windows Key while pressing “R” to bring up the Windows Run dialog box.
    2. Type: net user administrator /active:no
    3. Press “Enter“.

cottonball, May 4, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 4, 2021
  4. Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

Infinite loading after entering login password

After entering login password windows stuck on infinite loading. Tried to repair through ISO file but it is not opening and system asks me to login in my account and then again infinite loading of my account.

M K MauryaRZ, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password

1. Windows 10 infinite loading screen and forgotten password - Similar Threads - infinite loading screen

2. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  3. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  4. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  5. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  6. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever: after watching some video on youtube i restart the computeris stucked on Asus boot screen, is it giving me infinite loading screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-infinite-loading-screen-forever/76ae1b56-3b4b-4ecb-baa8-4248edee9272
  8. Windows 10 infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen: Hi, recently W10 didn't shut down properly - the monitor turned off but the PC and fans stayed on all night. I then held the power button down to shut it down, and since then Windows will not boot, it just shows the loading screen with the Windows logo and a spinning disc....
  9. Windows 10 suddenly infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 suddenly infinite loading screen: Worked on the laptop six hours ago, went for a walk and now I cant start it anymore. Went to the login screen and then just went nope. Infinitely white rotating dots on a black screen, no text whatsoever. Hardpressed power button a couple of times, login screen doesnt even...
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen: When I boot up windows 10 it goes into a loading screen with a purple (my accent color) background and loads forever. This was completely random after a normal restart, it had worked fine up till now. I made a windows 10 installation disk to acess repair options. Tried...