Windows 10: Windows 10 Infinite Loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Infinite Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a legion Y520 laptop. After shutting it down once, I got the blue screen that says “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. It gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ellipsist, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Ellipsist Win User

Windows 10 Infinite Loop

I have a legion Y520 laptop. After shutting it down once, I got the blue screen that says “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. It gets stuck at 100% so I restart it and automatic repair begins. Everything I try besides restarting the laptop brings me back to the restart screen. These are the following things I tried under troubleshoot > advanced options. System restore says no restore points have been created, there are no system image backups, startup repair fails to repair my laptop’s D: drive. When I try to reset the PC, every single option combinaion I tried told me that additional free space is required. I am unable to free up space due to the fact that I am unable to boot, even into safe mode.

:)

Ellipsist, Aug 15, 2018
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/bga3n/

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Aug 15, 2018
  4. JohnC Win User

Windows 10 Infinite Loop

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Infinite Loop

1. Windows 10 Infinite Loop - Similar Threads - Infinite Loop

2. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP: My hp computer is stuck on infinite BSOD loop , I tried automatic repair but after automatic repair bsod screen appeared again and pc just infinitely restart in normal startup Please help me currently I don't have any available computer to create bootable Pendrive...
  3. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP: My hp computer is stuck on infinite BSOD loop , I tried automatic repair but after automatic repair bsod screen appeared again and pc just infinitely restart in normal startup Please help me currently I don't have any available computer to create bootable Pendrive...
  4. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log: I felt very hot when touching the shell over SSD of my laptop. Then I found process System and svchost.exe command line: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted -p -s EventLog consuming much SSD IO, with the help of ProcessHacker.I inspected svchost...
  6. Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log

Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log: I felt very hot when touching the shell over SSD of my laptop. Then I found process System and svchost.exe command line: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted -p -s EventLog consuming much SSD IO, with the help of ProcessHacker.I inspected svchost...
  7. Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 infinite boot loop: I had to reset my computer and erase everything on it when i had got this error did i honestly do anything wrong? It booted infinitely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-infinite-boot-loop/4fad10d9-23f0-4db2-93ec-4272e9c9d110
  9. Windows 11 infinite boot loop

Windows 11 infinite boot loop: I had to reset my computer and erase everything on it when i had got this error did i honestly do anything wrong? It booted infinitely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-infinite-boot-loop/4fad10d9-23f0-4db2-93ec-4272e9c9d110
  10. Windows 11 Infinite Boot Loop

Windows 11 Infinite Boot Loop: Hey all!So about a month ago, my pc crashed while playing Civ 6 I guess in hindsight that was my first mistake. My PC totally froze and I was forced to hard shutdown. After the hard shutdown, I was caught in an infinite boot/automatic repair loop. This wasn’t the first time...