Windows 10: Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

Discus and support Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having trouble with my laptop. It is stuck in infinite reboot loop and I've tried to search for ways and I've seen solutions like go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by prettyjei, Aug 26, 2019.

1. prettyjei Win User

Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

Hello,

I'm having trouble with my laptop. It is stuck in infinite reboot loop and I've tried to search for ways and I've seen solutions like go to safe mode but the problem is my Asus laptop opens lasts only about 5 seconds then reboots again. It cannot even pass the Windows logo so I am not able to go to safe mode. It will only show the Asus logo then reboots. The last thing I did was to insert an external hard drive then it shuts down.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I'm using Windows 10, Asus K401L

:)

prettyjei, Aug 26, 2019
  2. bwfc0907 Win User

Infinite Reboot Loop

Had Windows 7 installed, upgraded to Windows 10.

Worked well & following a Microsoft update it went into an infinite reboot loop.

Tried to re-install 10 but no joy so wiped & tried Windows 7. I still have the infinite reboot loop.

When I do a clean install it goes through & works but then starts with the loop.

I tried to use repair but no joy.

I can boot using Safe Mode in 7.

I deleted some of the partitions before doing a clean install.

Any thoughts and help much appreciated.

bwfc0907, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite loop black screen reboot. Unable to Boot using Safe Mode.

Windows 10 infinite loop black screen reboot. On prompting instead of 'Advanced Setting's option I pressed the 'Continue' option. Even F8 Safe Mode is disabled for me. Need help in resolving this issue by getting into Safe Mode somehow.

SadhilKumar, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

Windows 10 infinite reboot

Hello,

The issue might have corrupted the system due to aborting the reset process before completing on the computer. For us to better isolate and identify this issue, kindly try the steps below:

• Please remove all the external device connected to the computer and check if reboot loop stops.
    • Disconnect all non-essential devices that might attached to your computer, Windows setup might be trying to detect them.
    • If you are connected to a network, disconnect this also.

We also suggest that you start your PC in safe mode, refer to Frederik Long's post from this thread.

Let us know if performing it makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

1. Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode - Similar Threads - infinite reboot loop

2. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  3. Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode: I have followed the recommended steps to enter safe mode, however safemode does not open. Asus Zenbook 14 will only stay restarting over and over. This has been going on for a few days, after letting battery completely drain then plugging back in to restart. This appears to...
  4. Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode: I have followed the recommended steps to enter safe mode, however safemode does not open. Asus Zenbook 14 will only stay restarting over and over. This has been going on for a few days, after letting battery completely drain then plugging back in to restart. This appears to...
  5. Windows 10 infinite reboot loop cannot access safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows infinite reboot loop: Hey all, I have an issue with a PC I am working on where it is almost stuck in an infinite loop. PC was factory reset and now it has a windows update that starts at 65% then will get up to about 90% and then restart on what seems to be an infinite loop. Anyone know a...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite reboot loop: Not sure if this goes here but as the title say my windows 10 is stuck on a infinite loop. Yesterday night it my computer said I had a update but I didn’t bother to do it. It could have done it over night not sure. This morning I turn it on to see my computer asking for my...
  8. BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE

BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE: HI im 2 days into this now-- have been trying soo many solutions online-- & nothing is working this is the 3rd time that after a mandatory reboot-- i have been lift with the black screen. The 1st one required 200$+ at the computer repair shop. The 2nd i was able to...
  9. Infinite Reboot Loop

Infinite Reboot Loop: Had Windows 7 installed, upgraded to Windows 10. Worked well & following a Microsoft update it went into an infinite reboot loop. Tried to re-install 10 but no joy so wiped & tried Windows 7. I still have the infinite reboot loop. When I do a clean install it goes...
  10. Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop: Hello experts. So heres the thing i have a Dell laptop with win 10. When i switch on my laptop it shows the dell logo with bios setup F12 n all. Then comes the windows logo n thats where the problem occurs. The loading circle cirulates for couple of minutes n then comes at...