Windows 10: Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop

Discus and support Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello experts. So heres the thing i have a Dell laptop with win 10. When i switch on my laptop it shows the dell logo with bios setup F12 n all. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aman1389, Nov 22, 2016.

1. aman1389 Win User

Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop

Hello experts. So heres the thing i have a Dell laptop with win 10. When i switch on my laptop it shows the dell logo with bios setup F12 n all. Then comes the windows logo n thats where the problem occurs. The loading circle cirulates for couple of minutes n then comes at the bottle the windows will reastart for a blink of a second and it resarts. It goes on and on and on.

So i tried to reinstall the windows to Win 7 professional. But then too the same thing. Dosent allow me the options to do so. I tried to open in safe mode it dosent work the ame damn issue. I hope i get a solution.
    The best solution will be help me downgrade the windows.

:)

aman1389, Nov 22, 2016

2. Acer Aspire 1935 windows 10 will not restart after update 1511

My Acer Aspire 1935 went into an infinite reboot loop cycle at the end of update 1511 installation. How can I get it Windows 10 to restart correctly?

GeorgesVaillancourt, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Windows 10 -Update-Blue screen-FAT_FILE_SYSTEM error-Booting-Infinite-loop-Recovery-Env-not-showing up

A crappy Windows 10 update killed my system, need urgent help. Today, Morning Windows 10 popped up for an update. After some 32%. It started to reboot. Thats it, booting is going on infinite loop. Windows Recovery Environment doesn't come in to picture.
    Using USB FLASH drive, it is not letting to repair. When I choose options and hit repair now, blue screen-FAT_FILE_SYSTEM error is blocking and infinite loop continues. Someone please help me.

SIBIKRISHNA P, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop

1. Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop - Similar Threads - Infinite reboot loop

2. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  3. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  4. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Computer is Stuck in an Infinite Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Stuck in an Infinite Reboot Loop: Hi, so my computer has been running fine all day until a few hours ago, where my computer froze completely. Naturally, I tried restarting the computer which has lead me to my issue: The computer will turn on and show the “Preparing Automatic Repair” screen with a black...
  6. Windows infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows infinite reboot loop: Hey all, I have an issue with a PC I am working on where it is almost stuck in an infinite loop. PC was factory reset and now it has a windows update that starts at 65% then will get up to about 90% and then restart on what seems to be an infinite loop. Anyone know a...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite reboot loop: Not sure if this goes here but as the title say my windows 10 is stuck on a infinite loop. Yesterday night it my computer said I had a update but I didn’t bother to do it. It could have done it over night not sure. This morning I turn it on to see my computer asking for my...
  8. Windows 10 infinitely loop

Windows 10 infinitely loop: My lil bro mistakenly switched Off the UPS while CPU was shutting down.The monitor goes to offline but cpu was still shutting down but my bro switched of ups. After that Inf loading circle. I tried to boot from Usb drive but that also stuck at Loading operating system _ ....
  9. Windows 10 Infinite Loop

Windows 10 Infinite Loop: I have a legion Y520 laptop. After shutting it down once, I got the blue screen that says “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. It gets stuck at 100% so I restart it and automatic repair begins. Everything I try besides restarting the laptop brings me back to the...
  10. Infinite Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Reboot Loop: Had Windows 7 installed, upgraded to Windows 10. Worked well & following a Microsoft update it went into an infinite reboot loop. Tried to re-install 10 but no joy so wiped & tried Windows 7. I still have the infinite reboot loop. When I do a clean install it goes...