Windows 10: Windows 10 infinite restart

Discus and support Windows 10 infinite restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So im seeing all these people with these restart problems but Mine is different mine never ends up showing a windows logo it shows dell sign then black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by swat354, Aug 13, 2016.

1. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart

So im seeing all these people with these restart problems but Mine is different mine never ends up showing a windows logo it shows dell sign then black screen with an underscore that flashes twice and resets and it happens over and over again And i cannot fix it can someone please help! All of this happened after i tried to update my computer and gave me one option to restart pc and i clicked it and it just started restarting infinetley reminder i never end up seeing the windows logo.

I have a Desktop Dell

:)

swat354, Aug 13, 2016

2. Issue with installing Windows 10 as the installation gets stuck at 64%.

Original title: Infinite loading

My computer keeps on restarting and sometimes shows 64% on the installing windows 10

Sonicman21, Aug 13, 2016
  3. Loading loop

I updated windows 10 and now it won't get past the Gateway screen to load into windows and then it says restarting and it's been doing it infinitely

matthewplace1, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 infinite restart

1. Windows 10 infinite restart - Similar Threads - infinite restart

2. "Why did your PC restart" infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Why did your PC restart" infinite loop: Hello, After doing a recent windows update, my pc began experiencing some problems. It wouldn't boot up after the log in screen. Icons and desktop wallpaper wouldn't showup and the screen would just remain frozen. So heres what i did to fix the issue. 1. From advance...
  3. Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network)

Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network): I reset my windows but during te resetting progress my device keeps entering the same state first it seems to start of well asking me the device its language and keyboard settings but in the next step the blue screen shows a message Why did my PC restart? With other...
  4. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop: I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this: Install Windows The computer restarted unexpectedly or...
  5. My PC infinitely is restarting with error critical process died

My PC infinitely is restarting with error critical process died: So my PC out of nowhere crashed with this error. After multiple attempts at troubleshooting and nothing seemed to work so I just did the option to wipe my files. Well now it is even worse. it starts trying to restart but within 3 seconds the blue screen comes up with the...
  6. Windows 10 laptop displays "Why did my PC restart?" infinite loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 laptop displays "Why did my PC restart?" infinite loop after factory reset: Hello all, Today I decided to reset my old Inspiron 15 7000 from 2017 and clear off all of my files to then transfer over my Windows 10 OS to my laptop's SSD, something I've been wanting to do but waited until I build my desktop PC in the summer of 2018. I've put it off...
  7. windows 10 1809 : Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

windows 10 1809 : Stuck at infinite loop on every restart: Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem. When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok. But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of...
  8. Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at infinite loop on every restart: Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem. When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok. But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of...
  9. If I install something and restart my pc the infinite loop repeat

in Windows 10 Support
    If I install something and restart my pc the infinite loop repeat: Update: (public build release) Cumulative Update KB4469342 Windows 10 v1809 Build 17763.168 - Dec. 5 Windows Update - Windows 10 Forums I've installed this update , but after , on the first boot I have an infinite loop with these screens : : "Hi - We've got some updates for...
  10. Can't Boot Into Windows Since Feature Update, Infinite Loop & Restarts

Can't Boot Into Windows Since Feature Update, Infinite Loop & Restarts: Hi, I tried updating to the new feature update the other day, and when I came back my PC was stuck in an infinite loop where it restarts, the BIOS splash screen shows, then the screen goes blue and my PC restarts again with no error messages or anything. So I can't get into...