Windows 10: Windows 10 infinite restart

Discus and support Windows 10 infinite restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So im seeing all these people with these restart problems but Mine is different mine never ends up showing a windows logo it shows dell sign then black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by swat354, Aug 13, 2016.

1. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart

So im seeing all these people with these restart problems but Mine is different mine never ends up showing a windows logo it shows dell sign then black screen with an underscore that flashes twice and resets and it happens over and over again And i cannot fix it can someone please help! All of this happened after i tried to update my computer and gave me one option to restart pc and i clicked it and it just started restarting infinetley reminder i never end up seeing the windows logo.

I have a Desktop Dell

:)

swat354, Aug 13, 2016

2. Issue with installing Windows 10 as the installation gets stuck at 64%.

Original title: Infinite loading

My computer keeps on restarting and sometimes shows 64% on the installing windows 10

Sonicman21, Aug 13, 2016
  3. Loading loop

I updated windows 10 and now it won't get past the Gateway screen to load into windows and then it says restarting and it's been doing it infinitely

matthewplace1, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 infinite restart

1. Windows 10 infinite restart - Similar Threads - infinite restart

2. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  3. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  4. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop infinitely stuck restarting/working on updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop infinitely stuck restarting/working on updates?: My laptop ever since I checked it this morning has constantly been in a loop of restarting. Starting as a normal boot up with a buffer icon then switching to "working on updates 30%" which then the cycle repeats, constantly and without fail. I've currently tried entering safe...
  6. Laptop infinitely stuck restarting/working on updates?

Laptop infinitely stuck restarting/working on updates?: My laptop ever since I checked it this morning has constantly been in a loop of restarting. Starting as a normal boot up with a buffer icon then switching to "working on updates 30%" which then the cycle repeats, constantly and without fail. I've currently tried entering safe...
  7. Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt: Hi,My laptop doesn't start up anymore. It stays in a loop where at a certain moment shortly a blue screen is shown stating there is a problem and error data will be collected, and right after that it repeats.No screen anymore to choose an option to resolve the problem. Also...
  8. Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt: Hi,My laptop doesn't start up anymore. It stays in a loop where at a certain moment shortly a blue screen is shown stating there is a problem and error data will be collected, and right after that it repeats.No screen anymore to choose an option to resolve the problem. Also...
  9. Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt

10. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?: So basically about a year and a half ago I believe I was playing fortnite then my pc just turned off, and wouldn’t load back into windows. It always went to startup repair or whatever, I watched plenty of videos and tried to automatic repair and everything, even using the...