Windows 10: Windows 10 infinite restart

Discus and support Windows 10 infinite restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So im seeing all these people with these restart problems but Mine is different mine never ends up showing a windows logo it shows dell sign then black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by swat354, Aug 13, 2016.

1. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart

So im seeing all these people with these restart problems but Mine is different mine never ends up showing a windows logo it shows dell sign then black screen with an underscore that flashes twice and resets and it happens over and over again And i cannot fix it can someone please help! All of this happened after i tried to update my computer and gave me one option to restart pc and i clicked it and it just started restarting infinetley reminder i never end up seeing the windows logo.

I have a Desktop Dell

:)

swat354, Aug 13, 2016

2. Issue with installing Windows 10 as the installation gets stuck at 64%.

Original title: Infinite loading

My computer keeps on restarting and sometimes shows 64% on the installing windows 10

Sonicman21, Aug 13, 2016
  3. Loading loop

I updated windows 10 and now it won't get past the Gateway screen to load into windows and then it says restarting and it's been doing it infinitely

matthewplace1, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 infinite restart

1. Windows 10 infinite restart - Similar Threads - infinite restart

2. Resetting Asus windows laptop, it is now stuck in infinite restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting Asus windows laptop, it is now stuck in infinite restart: Hi, I wanted to factory reset my laptop so followed the steps to reset if given on the page where I chose the option to remove all data. The reset process went fine but now when reinstalling the Windows 10, it got stuck after 3% and just keeps on restarting the laptop.. it...
  3. windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything

windows restarting infinitly without displaying anything: My lenovo laptop has both ubuntu and windows. when i click on upgrade windows, system keeps restarting infinitely with windows. But ubuntu is working fine. What can I do for my windows to work normally. Please help....
  4. Problems updating windows 10 version 1803. Infinite loop of "You need to restart your PC to...

Problems updating windows 10 version 1803. Infinite loop of "You need to restart your PC to...: I have a Surface Book i7-8650 with 16 GB RAM. 1TB HD. 64 bit operating system 64x Processor. Windows 10 came with the PC when I bought it about 2 years ago. Running Windows 10 Pro currently at version 1803 and I am just unable to get an update past this version. When I...
  5. Problems updtating windows 10 version 1803. Infinite loop of "You need to restart your PC...

Problems updtating windows 10 version 1803. Infinite loop of "You need to restart your PC...: I have a Surface Book i7-8650 with 16 GB RAM. 1TB HD. 64 bit operating system 64x Processor. Windows 10 came with the PC when I bought it about 2 years ago. Running Windows 10 Pro currently at version 1803 and I am just unable to get an update past this version. When I...
  6. Infinite restart loop possibly fixed. Any other system checks needed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite restart loop possibly fixed. Any other system checks needed?: Hello everybody, Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809 Just need a little advice on a problem I just experienced with my PC. A few hours ago I had a good scare when my PC went into an infinite restart loop. I was changing my media players and started by uninstalling both MPC and...
  7. Windows infinite restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows infinite restart: My windows pc has been having some trouble recently... i am unsure of the cause but its been causing problems from, only booting to the bios, random freezing for two to three minutes and now my pc is stuck on the restart screen. This is after doing a clean reinstall of...
  8. Infinite restart loop please advise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop please advise: Help my computer is stuck in an infinite boot loop and there is no way to shut it down, i tried a hard power down by holding x, windows and power for 15 seconds it only flashes black then immediately proceeds with booting if anyone has expertise in the area and help or...
  9. Laptop restarts on an infinite loop after I tried to update it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts on an infinite loop after I tried to update it: Hey I was updating my rog laptop and fell asleep. I woke to my laptop continually rebooting like this- ROG logo, swirling loading dots appear, black screen. A cmd window flashes for a frame and then goes back to black for a bit. Two messages flash by very quickly displaying...
  10. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...