Windows 10: Windows 10 infinitely loading

Discus and support Windows 10 infinitely loading in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is all what happened: A month ago I had some problems with my mouse not moving on my laptop screen, so I searched on YouTube and everywhere but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SuhaibSarfaraz, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 infinitely loading

This is all what happened:

A month ago I had some problems with my mouse not moving on my laptop screen, so I searched on YouTube and everywhere but couldn't find a way to solve it. After many hours of continuous of searching I got frustrated and decided to factory reset/format my PC.

As the formatting process started, it got stuck on about 16% and a pop-up showed up saying something like this "there was a problem in reseting this PC", and my laptop started rebooting and got stuck on a infinite loop showing the HP Logo and then again that black screen with written "press ESC to open startup menu" On the bottom.

From that time my PC Isn't loading and I tried to do everything like opening in safe mode, and stuff like that but only the startup menu opens and nothing works other than that.

My laptop's specs:

RAM - 4GB

i5 64bit and 7th Gen (maybe)

HDD - 500GB

--------------------

Laptop itself - HP Pavilion 15 Notebook

Product no. - F0B66PA#ACJ

:)

SuhaibSarfaraz, Feb 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 infinitely loading

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 infinitely loading

1. Windows 10 infinitely loading - Similar Threads - infinitely loading

2. Windows start up. Task bar is infinitely loading windows settings will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start up. Task bar is infinitely loading windows settings will not open: Hi,when i start my computer i get the usual log in stuff which works fine but when i get to the desktop i have no task bar I tried doing a system restore which worked for a couple of days but it have done it again now and i have no system restore points and can’t make any due...
  3. Windows start up. Task bar is infinitely loading windows settings will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start up. Task bar is infinitely loading windows settings will not open: Hi,when i start my computer i get the usual log in stuff which works fine but when i get to the desktop i have no task bar I tried doing a system restore which worked for a couple of days but it have done it again now and i have no system restore points and can’t make any due...
  4. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  5. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  6. My Microsoft store is stuck on the infinite loading screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is stuck on the infinite loading screen?: I tried all the from different like Reset, Repair, Reinstall, and Powershell way but still is not opening Please Help me to Resolve this issueeHelp me to open the Microsoft store and as soon as soon possible...
  7. My Microsoft store is stuck on the infinite loading screen?

My Microsoft store is stuck on the infinite loading screen?: I tried all the from different like Reset, Repair, Reinstall, and Powershell way but still is not opening Please Help me to Resolve this issueeHelp me to open the Microsoft store and as soon as soon possible...
  8. My computer will infinitely load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will infinitely load: My computer will never stop loading and when I found a way to fix bye clicking f11 while turning on it worked I thought I fixed but then it didn’t work and now when I click f11 it will just infinitely load like when I’m just turning on and I want to start using it again how...
  9. My computer will infinitely load

My computer will infinitely load: My computer will never stop loading and when I found a way to fix bye clicking f11 while turning on it worked I thought I fixed but then it didn’t work and now when I click f11 it will just infinitely load like when I’m just turning on and I want to start using it again how...
  10. Dobly Access infinite loading since update

Dobly Access infinite loading since update: Hello, my dobly access wouldn't load so i did a system restore that i've done on the 21/10/2023, dobly access worked perfectly after the restore but it just asked me to do an update, so i've done it and now i'm stuck on the infinite loading on the starting screen with the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 file explorer loads infinitely

2. what to do if your cursor is infinitely loading on home screen