Windows 10: Windows 10 info on the Edge Browser

Discus and support Windows 10 info on the Edge Browser in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The Edge Browser is full of storylines and Gossip . But how about more Info for Windows 10 users. IE . How to deal with Faulty Updates like KB4512941.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Sep 4, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Windows 10 info on the Edge Browser

The Edge Browser is full of storylines and Gossip . But how about more Info for Windows 10 users. IE . How to deal with Faulty Updates like KB4512941. I had to try the various suggestions of our Moderators until I found one that worked. Meanwhile another OS That remains nameless keeps throwing up Microsoft Faults as headline Stories. Surely any possible arisen faults should be highlighted on EDGE and accompanied by immediate Solutions. Instead of us running about Google like blue butted Bluebottles looking for a Solution . Your lucky if you get to read this because in no time at all Bigbrother steps in and says sorry you have violated some Archaic code You have been deleted. God give us strength God Bless

:)

fedbil100, Sep 4, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Sep 4, 2019
  3. AOL home page on Windows 10 Edge and Chrome browsers

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know if this issue confined to specific website.

I suggest you to Maximize and Minimize the browser screen and check if it helps.

I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the
    Microsoft Edge
    browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
        More Action at the right top corner.

• Click on Settings, click on
        Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

• Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
        Clear.

• Close the browser and try to open it again.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with ATT.net login.

Hello Johnnie,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to access websites using Microsoft Edge. One possible reason may be caused by your browser settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • What antivirus program are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your browser prior to this happening?

An an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you clear Edge's history, cache, and cookies. Here are the steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click the
      History Icon.
    • Click Clear all history.
    • Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click
      Clear.
    • Relaunch Microsoft Edge and try to access the website.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 info on the Edge Browser - Similar Threads - info Edge Browser

2. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  3. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  4. Edge browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser: In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all...
  5. Edge browser is in windows 10 not working

Edge browser is in windows 10 not working: Edge browser is in windows 10 is not working after recent windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-is-in-windows-10-not-working/228ef603-8de5-4820-a485-7ce200b458a5
  6. Edge Browser

Edge Browser: I only have edge browser on my laptops and recently updated to the new chromium version which I think is really good however each time I re-start my laptops it reverts back to the old edge as my default browser, which I can't understand as I have it set as default but always...
  7. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: I have been playing around with the Edge Browser having removed IE 11. I have found that if you bring the web page up you want like Face Book (social) Outlook.com (mail) Youtube (Entertainment) Google (Browser) Right click and add them to the Favourites Bar, They...
  8. Windows Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Edge Browser: When Windows Edge browser starts up, the start page weather is not correct for my area. How do change the location? Thanks, 18423
  9. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: How do I download & install the Edge Browser? 5765
  10. Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10: This morning, Joe Belfiore took to the stage at Build 2015 to share more about the next chapter in our story for Windows 10, including revealing more about “Project Spartan,” our new default browser for Windows. We’re excited to share Joe’s announcement that Project...