Windows 10: Windows 10 Initial Baackground Picture

Discus and support Windows 10 Initial Baackground Picture in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, until yesterday's Updates, the Windows background picture (before login) was a scene of a mountain lake, surrounded by mountains. After... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by mikethetaxi, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Initial Baackground Picture

Hello, until yesterday's Updates, the Windows background picture (before login) was a scene of a mountain lake, surrounded by mountains. After yesterday's Updates, the background has reverted to what it was before September's Updates (a view from a cave on a beach, looking out to 2 small islands). I quite liked the mountain scene. How can I revert to/control that background?

Thanks Mike.

:)

mikethetaxi, Nov 14, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Initial Baackground Picture

Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Initial Baackground Picture

1. Windows 10 Initial Baackground Picture - Similar Threads - Initial Baackground Picture

2. Windows 10 initial setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 initial setup: When initially setting up my new Laptop, I selected UK Keyboard when I should have selected US. How do I change this setting to 'US Keyboard'? I seem not to be able to find the 'Language' feature in 'Control Panel' Thankyou in advance for your help. Regards. Robert...
  3. Windows 10 Initial Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Initial Setup: Hi I am trying to install windows 10 in a mac machien using windows bootcamp . I am runniing Mojave and all the apps are up to date just freshly installed yesterday . while insatlling and after the reboot , i am stuck in the page lets conenct to a internet , there is no...
  4. Initial setup of Windows 10

Initial setup of Windows 10: I bought a refurbished Lenovo Think Centre, and in the initial setup, I have been unable to change the default language and geographic location. The machine default is French. When I try to change the default to English, I get a message that a problem occurred, and I'm...
  5. Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Unknown Not Initialized – Can’t initialize disk in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have installed a new internal or external hard drive or SSD, and its status in the left side of the Disk Management Tool displays Unknown Not Initialized then it means that Windows can’t the initialize disk and you [...] This post Unknown Not...
  6. Windows 10 can not be initiated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 can not be initiated: I have windows 10 and when i turn on my laptop it start diagnosing and start repairing then i get a message that windows can't auto repairing and there is two option 1 restart 2 advanced option How i solve these problem plz...
  7. Windows 10 Update stuck on Initializing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update stuck on Initializing?: I've been trying to run the Cumulative Update for windows 10 ( 1803 ) since January 1st, and it's just been stuck on initializing. Above the update there's a yellow text saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes", but this update is the only thing I...
  8. Changing initial picture

Changing initial picture: How do you change the initial picture that appears when you first turn on the computer? Stan 101908
  9. Initial Start up screen picture

Initial Start up screen picture: I would like to change the picture that appears PRIOR to the login screen. It seems to be a default picture, chosen by Windows. I remembered when I first installed Windows 10,each time I started my laptop a different picture would appear and I'd be asked if I liked the...
  10. Initial Windows 10 Install Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Initial Windows 10 Install Question: I am currently running Windows 10 insider preview on a new computer build. When the initial version is released at the end of July will I have to purchase an EOM version for install since I don't have a prior version to upgrade from? I am assuming that there won't be a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 initial picture

2. windows 10 initial picture like

3. initial picture in windows

4. initial picture for windows 10,
  5. how to identify the initial picture in windows 10