Windows 10: Windows 10 initial installation Stuck on Activate Windows screen

Discus and support Windows 10 initial installation Stuck on Activate Windows screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to boot my freshly built pc it runs fine everything is showing up in the bios and it is saying it is running the uefi version of my boot usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sean Mccarthy3, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 initial installation Stuck on Activate Windows screen

When I try to boot my freshly built pc it runs fine everything is showing up in the bios and it is saying it is running the uefi version of my boot usb which has windows 10 correctly installed in it. After choosing my language and clicking install it only allows me to input a product key but the entire screen freezes and I am not able to click Next or “I dont have a product key” this also occurs when I try to click repair computer, it immediately freezes and I am not able to do anything.

I have a ryzen 7 1700X with an Aurorous mobo as well as 2 sticks of 8 gb ram and a 1060 gpu plugged in as well as a 240 gb ssd

Windows 10 initial installation Stuck on Activate Windows screen [​IMG]

:)

Sean Mccarthy3, Jan 13, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 13, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 initial installation Stuck on Activate Windows screen

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 initial installation Stuck on Activate Windows screen

1. Windows 10 initial installation Stuck on Activate Windows screen - Similar Threads - initial installation Stuck

2. Windows installation stuck at 98% after restoring initiated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation stuck at 98% after restoring initiated: Hello, I've launched the restoration process 3 days ago on a Windows 11. And since then I've been on the installation page as it is stuck at 98%. I finally decided to unplug and restart the computer as there was no evolution for 72 hours. The computer didn't power on for an...
  3. Windows installation stuck at 98% after restoring initiated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation stuck at 98% after restoring initiated: Hello, I've launched the restoration process 3 days ago on a Windows 11. And since then I've been on the installation page as it is stuck at 98%. I finally decided to unplug and restart the computer as there was no evolution for 72 hours. The computer didn't power on for an...
  4. Laptop's Initial Windows 10 Install Stuck at "leave everything to us" page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop's Initial Windows 10 Install Stuck at "leave everything to us" page: Hello, I just received my new laptop, but the initial Windows 10 pro 64-bit installation is stuck at the "leave everything to us" page. It has been stuck there for three hours so far. It's a refurbished DELL E6540. Intel Core i7 4th Gen 4800MQ 2.70 GHz 16 GB Memory 500 GB...
  5. Laptop's Initial Windows 10 Install Stuck at "leave everything to us" page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop's Initial Windows 10 Install Stuck at "leave everything to us" page: Hello, I just received my new laptop, but the initial Windows 10 pro 64-bit installation is stuck at the "leave everything to us" page. It has been stuck there for three hours so far. It's a refurbished DELL E6540. Intel Core i7 4th Gen 4800MQ 2.70 GHz 16 GB Memory 500 GB...
  6. Activating a Windows 10 fresh install on a PC initially shipped with Windows 8

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating a Windows 10 fresh install on a PC initially shipped with Windows 8: Hi! I'm a Linux user, but back in ~2015 I was kind of forced to buy a PC shipped with Windows 8. When I did receive the PC, after booting Windows a few times, I completely erased the disk, thus erasing my copy of Windows since I didn't need it. After that I replaced the...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in installation screen

Windows 10 stuck in installation screen: I wanted to give my almost new HP windows 10 laptop to someone else so I chose the reset my PC. I chose remove all of my files and selected totally clean the drive from the troubleshoot options. It began resetting and after it was 100%, the screen that comes the first time...
  8. Initial Activation of Windows 10 on Surface Laptop

Initial Activation of Windows 10 on Surface Laptop: I just activated pre-installed Windows 10 Home on a new Surface Laptop 2. I want to rename the User folder assigned by the initial setup. Setup assigned the first few letters of my Microsoft account (C:\Users\vwxyz). I want to use a different name for this User folder, but...
  9. Windows 10 Update stuck on Initializing?

Windows 10 Update stuck on Initializing?: I've been trying to run the Cumulative Update for windows 10 ( 1803 ) since January 1st, and it's just been stuck on initializing. Above the update there's a yellow text saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes", but this update is the only thing I...
  10. Initial Windows 10 Install Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Initial Windows 10 Install Question: I am currently running Windows 10 insider preview on a new computer build. When the initial version is released at the end of July will I have to purchase an EOM version for install since I don't have a prior version to upgrade from? I am assuming that there won't be a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck on activate windows screen

2. activate windows stuck on screen

3. windows activation screen stuck