Windows 10: Windows 10 insider

Discus and support Windows 10 insider in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My system was not booting the first time on start up after the last update for the insider program, lf I restarted it ,it would usually boot the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BENJOHNSON2652, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 insider

My system was not booting the first time on start up after the last update for the insider program, lf I restarted it ,it would usually boot the second time. while doing work on my computor I would get orange error screens and sometimes blue. I backed up my files to another hard drive. Them I did a system restore Doing a fresh reinstall through windows 10 ,with out saving the file to old windows. It updated ,after it was done I checked for updates,after it rebooted for the updates the welcome windows screen shows and the loading icon shows, It ran for six hours, and the icon just keeps going around. It asked for my windows CD , all I have is windows 10 pro,,it seems to load,but it is not booting to the sign in or desk top. It just keeps going around,and around. Will loading a boot disk to use on a USB memory stick work, and if so were do I get the OS file? Rightnow it’s set to boot CD,DVD. I have a cybertron Tomahawk.

:)

BENJOHNSON2652, Sep 5, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 insider

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 insider

1. Windows 10 insider - Similar Threads - insider

2. TPM 2.0 during an insider update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM 2.0 during an insider update: I've been running windows 11 pro since day one on this same machine. Yesterday I had updates as usual, Windows 11 insider preview 26200.5001 ge_prerelease to be exact. The issue is it won't download and install. During the install I get "TPM 2.0 must be supported" and the...
  3. TPM 2.0 during an insider update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM 2.0 during an insider update: I've been running windows 11 pro since day one on this same machine. Yesterday I had updates as usual, Windows 11 insider preview 26200.5001 ge_prerelease to be exact. The issue is it won't download and install. During the install I get "TPM 2.0 must be supported" and the...
  4. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  5. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  6. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  8. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  9. Insider preview 26100.1 has just automatically installed on a non-compatible windows 10 box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview 26100.1 has just automatically installed on a non-compatible windows 10 box: I have a widows 10 and windows 11 box under the same account name which subscribes to insider previews.I was in the process of bringing the win 10 box up to-date and windows 11 insider preview 26100.1 is installing itself on a box that does not meet minimum requirements for...
  10. I have files inside of my One Drive folder on my pc, they are NOT backed up and will never...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have files inside of my One Drive folder on my pc, they are NOT backed up and will never...: Hi,My files got thrown into a very unfortunate situation after an update of Windows 10 came around some number of months ago. It was an absolute nightmare and I have since turned off one drive after accidentally enabling it during said update.My files vanished from my folders...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wsatools getintopc