Windows 10: Windows 10 insiders edition version 1903 - feature update will not install, system asks for...

Discus and support Windows 10 insiders edition version 1903 - feature update will not install, system asks for... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, I am a windows 10 insiders user. My current version is 1903 (OS Build 18356.16). everyday i am prompted to reboot and it says it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mmenzie, May 17, 2019.

1. mmenzie Win User

Windows 10 insiders edition version 1903 - feature update will not install, system asks for...

Hello all,

I am a windows 10 insiders user. My current version is 1903 (OS Build 18356.16). everyday i am prompted to reboot and it says it is trying to install a feature update for 1903. Everyday it tells me it needs to reboot to finish and everyday i reboot and check and see that the version hasn't changed and i know later in the day it will ask me to reboot again.

is there any fixes for this constant loop i'm in?

thanks in advance

Mike

:)

mmenzie, May 17, 2019

2. unable to update windows insider preview version 1903

Asus Eee-Box EB1501P

I am unable to update windows insider preview version 1903 OS Build 18351.7

Windows update error 0x800703ed

Updates failed

There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.

Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.18362.30 (19h1_release) amd64 2019-04 -Error 0x800703ed

I have tried a live chat with Windows support, and they did try to help by taking remote control but were not able to find a solution.

They advised me that they do not support windows insider preview and suggested I come to answers.microsoft.com

I have tried to run "msconfig" and on Services tab, I selected "Hide all Microsoft services" then disabled two services...

Mozilla Maintenace Service

NVIDIA Display Driver Service

then rebooted and tried again to update but still fails.

If anyone can adise me it would be appreciated

Hugh Parker, May 17, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, May 17, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

Windows 10 insiders edition version 1903 - feature update will not install, system asks for...

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Windows 10 insiders edition version 1903 - feature update will not install, system asks for... [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

1. Windows 10 insiders edition version 1903 - feature update will not install, system asks for... - Similar Threads - insiders edition version

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 Failed to insatll after several times downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-update-to-windows-10-version-1903/56dac4ef-d2cc-451a-8305-0a3a083e05a5
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: I tried to get this update and get these error messages. How can I get around this? 0xc1900101 0xc1900104 0x80240034 I would like to get this installed with little to no reformatting or reinstalling Windows 10 if possible...
  4. Feature to update Window 10, version 1903

Feature to update Window 10, version 1903: I've been trying to update my Windows in the past three days. I guess all the updates are successfully updated despite all the pending download, pending install, pending restart. The only one seems having problem is "Feature to update Window 10, version 1903". I don't know...
  5. Windows 10 Feature Update, version 1903 not installing

Windows 10 Feature Update, version 1903 not installing: A few days ago I got a notification telling me to update my Windows. After restarting my system I saw that it was requesting me to download and install the updates again. Repeat this for about 3 days, trying to troubleshoot as many things as I could, I still can't get it to...
  6. Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 not installing

Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 not installing: Why is it that the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1903 repeatedly fails to successfully download and install on my PC? Each day, when I check for updates, the download status is indicated as Pending Download. After a while, it says : Downloading 0% but when the...
  7. Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903

Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903: I thought I had updated Windows 10 to Version 1903 about a month ago. But I am still on Version 1803. How can I Update to Version 1903 and what is meant by (but your device isn't quite ready for it) How can I find out what is not up to date etc and correct the problem. The...
  8. Cannot install update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Cannot install update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: Hi, community, recently, I got an error message while installing new update saying that I have an old version of Intel Rapid Storage Technolgy and I have to update it. So, I installed a newer version along with IAStoreUi, both UI and driver with version 17.* and restarted...
  9. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 will not install

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 will not install: I 've been trying to install this update for weeks, wasting hours of my time. I've tried just about everything suggested. It will get to the point of restarting and installing updates reaching about 28% and then restarts saying "undoing changes made to your computer". I was...
  10. windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems

windows 10 version 1903 feature update install problems: anyone having problems downloading and installing latest version-1903-of windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-feature-update-install/e1bca81f-5120-42ce-a326-cb6c23c24b3c