Windows 10: Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server

Discus and support Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey all I installed a fresh windows 10 onto my laptop, I went through all the steps I could with the knowledge I had and with some help from a friend.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fain Priddy, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server

Hey all I installed a fresh windows 10 onto my laptop, I went through all the steps I could with the knowledge I had and with some help from a friend. I am still stuck on the setup part for welcome to ABC Company please sign in with your company email address. I know there are some post about this but I just wanted to see if someone found a solution. I am not the best with explaining over text so I will answer any questions. I have attached pics for reference. Please let me know if I can help with anything.

:)

Fain Priddy, Dec 4, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server

Delta6326, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server

1. Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server - Similar Threads - Install Asking Old

2. Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server: Hey all I installed a fresh windows 10 onto my laptop, I went through all the steps I could with the knowledge I had and with some help from a friend. I am still stuck on the setup part for welcome to ABC Company please sign in with your company email address. I know there...
  3. Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Install Asking for Old Sign in on their server: Hey all I installed a fresh windows 10 onto my laptop, I went through all the steps I could with the knowledge I had and with some help from a friend. I am still stuck on the setup part for welcome to ABC Company please sign in with your company email address. I know there...
  4. An old account that was deleted years ago keeps asking to be signed in

in Windows 10 Customization
    An old account that was deleted years ago keeps asking to be signed in: An old account that was deleted years ago keeps asking to be signed in. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-old-account-that-was-deleted-years-ago-keeps/535c078b-39d0-493b-85c2-cb66bf522620
  5. An old account that was deleted years ago keeps asking to be signed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An old account that was deleted years ago keeps asking to be signed in: An old account that was deleted years ago keeps asking to be signed in. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-old-account-that-was-deleted-years-ago-keeps/535c078b-39d0-493b-85c2-cb66bf522620
  6. An old account that was deleted years ago keeps asking to be signed in

7. Windows 10 asking to sign in on start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 asking to sign in on start up: Yesterday I started up my computer did some things and left for the day, leaving my computer on. This is something I do every day. When I got back my computer was asking me to sign in my account. It showed 3 accounts, which there is only 1 account, mine. One was administrator...
  8. Windows 10 asking to sign in on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 asking to sign in on start up: Yesterday I started up my computer did some things and left for the day, leaving my computer on. This is something I do every day. When I got back my computer was asking me to sign in my account. It showed 3 accounts, which there is only 1 account, mine. One was administrator...
  9. Windows 10 sign in now asking for PIN

Windows 10 sign in now asking for PIN: Hi. After a recent Windows 10 update my Lenovo laptop 64-bit is suddenly asking me to sign in with a PIN which I have never created instead of my usual password. I have read some solutions on how others have fixed this problem but none apply to my situation. There is no...
  10. Windows 10 reset and is asking for sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset and is asking for sign in: So I reset my laptop after wanting to clear it before giving it to my friend. I completed the reset and instead of windows starting up as brand new asking for me to create an account it just came to the sign in screen. I reset windows so their are not any accounts to sign in...