Windows 10: Windows 10 install bsod when reaching network tab

Discus and support Windows 10 install bsod when reaching network tab in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently downloaded the Microsoft media installer and started to download Windows 10 to install it as I was running Windows 7 and support for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tegrah92, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Tegrah92 Win User

Windows 10 install bsod when reaching network tab

I recently downloaded the Microsoft media installer and started to download Windows 10 to install it as I was running Windows 7 and support for this discontinues on the 14th.

I get to the screen where cortana start speaking to me and I choose my keyboard preferences and local area time.

When I get to the point where I skip secondary keyboard layout settings It highlights 3rd tab across the top which is the network tab at which point the "just a moment" loader freezes then after several seconds I get a blue screen of death and I'm stuck in this continuous loop and I cannot get out of it. I've tried plugging in my laptop to a wired network connection hoping to bypass whatever error this is but I cannot get past this. I have reinstalled Windows twice now by entering the Microsoft recovery settings and reinstalling but this has been ineffective.

Essentially Windows 10 has bricked my PC.

How can i fix this?

:)

Tegrah92, Jan 11, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 install bsod when reaching network tab - Similar Threads - install bsod reaching

2. BSoD when installing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD when installing Windows: when trying to install windows 11, a BSoD appears after about a minute. What should I do about it?Windows is not installed on this PCRyzen 5 5600 processorRX 6600 gpuBiostar x470gta motherboardThe Windows 11 image was downloaded from the Microsoft websiteI don't have dump...
  3. BSoD when installing Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD when installing Windows: when trying to install windows 11, a BSoD appears after about a minute. What should I do about it?Windows is not installed on this PCRyzen 5 5600 processorRX 6600 gpuBiostar x470gta motherboardThe Windows 11 image was downloaded from the Microsoft websiteI don't have dump...
  4. WSL2 unable to reach network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL2 unable to reach network: When I installed WSL2, my distros stopped being able to access the internet when I set them to version 2. After a lot of digging around, I realized that WSL2 uses the Hyper-V adapters for this and in my case the WSL adapter that was created, was set to internal. I had to...
  5. WSL2 unable to reach network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL2 unable to reach network: When I installed WSL2, my distros stopped being able to access the internet when I set them to version 2. After a lot of digging around, I realized that WSL2 uses the Hyper-V adapters for this and in my case the WSL adapter that was created, was set to internal. I had to...
  6. "Windows 10 will reach end of service soon". When is this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Windows 10 will reach end of service soon". When is this?: Greetings, Microsoft Answers is down right now. There is a new Windows Update Status icon on the Taskbar. When I hover the mouse over the icon, the yellow tip says "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to...
  7. Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%.: For the past few days Office 365 has failed to install with the same error code "30175-11 (2147942405)" after it just uninstalled itself with that same error code doing a update. I tired uninstalling every version of Office I had on this PC but that did not help (I had Office...
  8. Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%.

in Windows 10 Support
    Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%.: For the past few days Office 365 has failed to install with the same error code "30175-11 (2147942405)" after it just uninstalled itself with that same error code doing a update. I tired uninstalling every version of Office I had on this PC but that did not help (I had Office...
  9. BSOD When I alt+tab Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When I alt+tab Windows 10: I recently noticed a very strange problem that I have never experienced before. It started today. I was playing a League of Legends custom game and was going to tab out to change yt video when I instead get the BSOD with the error code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I have...
  10. Icons missing when on the Network tab in explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons missing when on the Network tab in explorer: If I single click the network tab (so it's not fully opened like below) I can see the items. But when it's fully opened they're missing. Not sure why. [img] 62046