Windows 10: Windows 10 install. can't boot in Samsung laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 install. can't boot in Samsung laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve created bootable USB for Windows 10, 64 bit installation with several programs, none would boot on my Samsung 439 laptop. Not a new model but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by George XY, Jun 25, 2019.

1. George XY Win User

Windows 10 install. can't boot in Samsung laptop

Hi,

I’ve created bootable USB for Windows 10, 64 bit installation with several programs, none would boot on my Samsung 439 laptop. Not a new model but qualifies, i5 dual core; 4GB.

The installation runs from this pendrive, if I click its Setup in File Explorer in a running Windows, it starts and takes all steps until it is to reboot, but that’s the end of it.

I can boot from USB all other programs including Windows 8.1 64 bit installation.

I don’t have Secure Boot, Fast Boot, or CSM in my BIOS I do have though Legacy Boot and USB Boot enabled.

How can I run Windows 10 on this laptop?

Thank you very much.

:)

George XY, Jun 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jun 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 install. can't boot in Samsung laptop - Similar Threads - install can't boot

2. Can't boot windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot windows 10 laptop: I tried to download Linux but it didn't really work out so when I tried to go back to windows 10 it said it was auto repairing but after that it would sent me over a screen where I had options like resetting so I tried that but it didn't let me so I tried the other things but...
  3. Can't boot windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't boot windows 10 laptop: I tried to download Linux but it didn't really work out so when I tried to go back to windows 10 it said it was auto repairing but after that it would sent me over a screen where I had options like resetting so I tried that but it didn't let me so I tried the other things but...
  4. Can't boot windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can't install samsung note app

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't install samsung note app: can't install samsung note app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-samsung-note-app/d4413d3e-f962-44b2-8730-7d334608aba3
  6. Samsung Kies can't install on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Kies can't install on Windows 10.: I'm trying to install it, but I see this:In English:Failed to start the application, since its parallel configuration is incorrect. Additional information is contained in the application event log or use the sxstrace.exe command line program for more information.What's wrong?...
  7. Samsung Kies can't install on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Kies can't install on Windows 10.: I'm trying to install it, but I see this:In English:Failed to start the application, since its parallel configuration is incorrect. Additional information is contained in the application event log or use the sxstrace.exe command line program for more information.What's wrong?...
  8. Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV: My W 10 Pro laptop can’t connect to a brand new Samsung TV on the same wifi network. Most times, Action Center Connect doesn’t see any Smart TV screens at all. Sometimes TV’s outside our network are found, but not our TV. Sometimes desktop is displayed, without icons as...
  9. Samsung Laptop, R430, 32 bit, Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung Laptop, R430, 32 bit, Windows 10 won't boot: I just upgraded my Samsung laptop. I brought it to a repair shop and they replaced the i3 with i5, and they also replaced my RAM which was once 2 gig, now has 2 sticks of 4 gig RAM. I want to maximize my RAM but I can't since my laptop is only 32 bit. Now I have been trying...
  10. Windows 10 laptop can't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop can't boot: Hi I have a Samsung Series 5 laptop wid Windows 10 Home. I updated the windows when new update popped up. After the update, i didn't use the device that night. Next afternoon I started it, it crashed on boot wid a blue screen (unfortunately didn't note the error info ). Then...