Windows 10: Windows 10 install constant black screen freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 install constant black screen freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my 12th or so computer recently. I’m not a pro builder I’ve only built 3 in the last 5 years. I used an Asrock B560M steel legend with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reaLskeige, May 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 install constant black screen freezing

I built my 12th or so computer recently. I’m not a pro builder I’ve only built 3 in the last 5 years. I used an Asrock B560M steel legend with i5-11400. Power cooler 650w psu and 512 m.2 drive. Firstly the dram is not perfect. It won’t work in a1 or a2 slots so I can’t dual channel. I’m ordering different sticks to fix this. However, they work fine in b1 and b2. Here’s my question. I went through heck installing windows 10 pro. Used windows usb maker. Over and over and over again it froze on a black screen dur

:)

reaLskeige, May 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 15, 2021
  3. Hendry Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 install constant black screen freezing :)

Hendry, May 15, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 install constant black screen freezing

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 install constant black screen freezing

1. Windows 10 install constant black screen freezing - Similar Threads - install constant black

2. computer constantly freezes, now black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer constantly freezes, now black screen with cursor: Yes I have forcibly shut it down. Yes I unplugged the entire computer. I only get the loading screen before the actual account loads, and now it’s a black screen with a cursor. I’ve been at this for four hours. I even unplugged it for a full hour before trying again. Like at...
  3. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!: Getting sick and tired of the constant BSODs and black screen freezing, so I'm coming to the community to seek help! Recently I've been coming across not just BSODs, but my display turning off as if something's wrong with it and then freezing up so I can't try to fix it with...
  4. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!: Getting sick and tired of the constant BSODs and black screen freezing, so I'm coming to the community to seek help! Recently I've been coming across not just BSODs, but my display turning off as if something's wrong with it and then freezing up so I can't try to fix it with...
  5. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

6. Constant Black Screens on Windows 10

Constant Black Screens on Windows 10: Hey, ever since purchasing a new monitor, I've been getting constantly crashing to black screens. So far, it only happens whenever I have a 3D rendering program open. And I have to use 3D rendering programs for my job. Never happens in games, or in anything else that...
  7. My windows latop constantly freezes with a black screen following that

My windows latop constantly freezes with a black screen following that: My windows computer has recently started to freeze and crash. It happens almost every 30 minutes or so, after the crash I have to restart the computer and even sometimes it signs me in a temporary user profile which is very annoying. This all starts, when my applications stop...
  8. My windows computer constantly freezes with a black screen following

My windows computer constantly freezes with a black screen following: My windows computer has recently started to freeze and crash. It happens almost every 30 minutes or so, after the crash I have to restart the computer and even sometimes it signs me in a temporary user profile which is very annoying. This all starts, when my applications stop...
  9. My windows computer constantly freezes with a black screen following

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows computer constantly freezes with a black screen following: My windows computer has recently started to freeze and crash. It happens almost every 30 minutes or so, after the crash I have to restart the computer and even sometimes it signs me in a temporary user profile which is very annoying. This all starts, when my applications stop...
  10. Constant freeze and black screening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant freeze and black screening.: Fresh installed on two different ssd's. After I login I have about 5 or 10 seconds to make an action before it freezes, goes black for a few seconds, the gpu revs then comes back on and I have another couple of seconds to do something and rinse and repeat. It's almost...