Windows 10: Windows 10 Install FAIL (Screenshot)

Discus and support Windows 10 Install FAIL (Screenshot) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; See screenshot below! I also tried deleting everything in the download folder (C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download) and using the command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by elythia, Jul 29, 2015.

1. elythia Win User

Windows 10 Install FAIL (Screenshot)

See screenshot below!

I also tried deleting everything in the download folder (C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download) and using the command "wuauclt.exe /updatenow" .

nothing works.

I'm sure at this point im the ONLY one without windows 10, everyone has it...my brother, mom, sister, everyone even my friends...ugh

Windows 10 Install FAIL (Screenshot) [​IMG]

:)

elythia, Jul 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Getting Error 80246010 while downloading Windows 10 in Windows Update

I've been trying to install windows 10 today. It seems to have downloaded but fails to install

Here is a screenshot of the update log, as you can see every "Windows 10 Home" update has failed

Do you have a fix to this?

(I already tried to clear C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download)

I do not have any other antivirus than Windows Defender

Simon Marty, Jul 29, 2015
  4. hmd899 Win User

ur not the only one, exactly the same problem.

hmd899, Jul 29, 2015
  5. elythia Win User
    What the hell do we do then, seriously??? i dont think we are getting it

elythia, Jul 29, 2015
  6. z3r010 Win User
    z3r010, Jul 29, 2015
  7. elythia Win User
    Is it safe to do it from the second step?

elythia, Jul 29, 2015
  8. hmd899 Win User

I've personally tried all methods the only one I didn't try is the media creation tool I've read a lot succeeded by that and a lot got errors, for me I don't want to go that route I'd prefer to wait till I get it officially from the GWX notification so I don't run to problems in the future if I needed to clean install because I read somewhere that you have to upgrade from GWX offer first so your current product key will update itself from microsoft servers for a later date win10 clean install, to OP if you can't wait use the media creation tool provided by z3r010 or I suggest you to wait because they said its not an instant upgrade its coming in waves and it could take weeks.

hmd899, Jul 29, 2015
  9. harvard Win User
    You have to realize that MILLIONS are downloading simultaneously.

harvard, Jul 29, 2015
  10. z3r010 Win User
    The media creation tool is from Microsoft, all you are doing is cutting out waiting for the update.

z3r010, Jul 29, 2015
  11. shoe Win User
    I am up to 18 failures

12. hmd899 Win User
    you could be right but to be honest I think this method is not for people who are upgrading from the offer otherwise they would state that, I don't know really, what do you think?

hmd899, Jul 29, 2015
  13. hmd899 Win User

I know how you feel.

hmd899, Jul 29, 2015
  14. Ztruker Win User
  15. Mystere Win User
    You know, there's something that's said about performing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results *Wink

Mystere, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Install FAIL (Screenshot) - Similar Threads - Install FAIL Screenshot

2. Screenshot disappear after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot disappear after installing windows 10: I have tried installing windows 10 multiple times. But after few minutes a sound comes like disconnecting USB and screen of laptop disappears. After that i can't able to see many screen. I have to install again windows to see screen. But it happens again after few...
  3. Screenshot disappear after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screenshot disappear after installing windows 10: I have tried installing windows 10 multiple times. But after few minutes a sound comes like disconnecting USB and screen of laptop disappears. After that i can't able to see many screen. I have to install again windows to see screen. But it happens again after few...
  4. Screenshot disappear after installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 Installation Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Failed: Tried multiple times to install, ran the compatibility tool first, but each time get a message that installation failed. No error code. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-failed/faef2b5a-54e4-464e-8987-d1c2e194175c
  6. Failing to install Windows 10

Failing to install Windows 10: When the PC starts up, I click on F12 to access the BIOS settings. I then select the UEFI Flash Drive option, which is where I saved the Windows 10 Upgrade file to- and click ENTER. This should allow me to continue the installation process, but instead the PC continues its...
  7. WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION FAILING

WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION FAILING: Hi Please assist.. I have tried to update my windows 8.1 to windows 10 5 times now, and every time the same thing happens the full download is done, the full install runs, then it restarts my PC and runs the install from there... and everything seems to be done,...
  8. Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload: So, here's the situation: I have Halo 2 for Windows Vista installed on my Windows 10 machine. The game bar does work, I can record clips and save screenshots and they do show up in my Xbox companion app for my pc, BUT, I cannot upload either forms of media. I have done some...
  9. Windows 10 failed installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 failed installation: Hi, I have a windows 10 and I created an account so I could be able to download new themes and backgrounds. I downloaded two and it says I own them, but I cant install them. Every time I try to install them a window comes up saying there was a problem in your end and that I...
  10. Failed to install Windows 10

Failed to install Windows 10: I failed to install Windows 10 on my tablet. This process stopped and I then managed to do the automatic Repair. But the touchscreen isn’t working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-install-windows-10/1296e250-e8d7-4cd1-99b6-8f3caa7c1b29