Windows 10: Windows 10 Install fails to show License Agreement Acceptance box.

Discus and support Windows 10 Install fails to show License Agreement Acceptance box. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have a windows 7 Ultimate PC, in this case an HP but I do not know why manufacturer would matter for this problem. Trying to install windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Don544, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Don544 Win User

Windows 10 Install fails to show License Agreement Acceptance box.

Have a windows 7 Ultimate PC, in this case an HP but I do not know why manufacturer would matter for this problem. Trying to install windows 10 pro retail.

If I boot from USB drive to installso called upgrade the installation proceeds to the page where where you accept terms then to the license accept box and then to the update install files and then to the page where i tell it I wish to keep all my files ,programs etc. Then of yours microsoft is unable to design a program that can proceed and tells you, dumb buyer of our product you can not do that from here , you have to boot to windows and proceed from there.

The main reason I state all that is to show that yes the install files/app are apparently in working order and can do an install upgrade.

So then I boot to windows 7 ultimate fully licensed OS and then attempt to run windows 10 upgrade , downloads the latest and greatest needed files , proceeds to the accept license page and there in windows the page that works fine on boot from usb is missing the accept box.

Have been searching for a real answer the better part of the afternoon on the web and have found no clear cut answer.

Not going to switch and will fight to return the software if I can not do this without the lose of all my apps, programs and files.

If I were going to do that I would go for LINUX .

Thanks for reading.

:)

Don544, Jan 19, 2021
  2. rl_osborn Win User

unable to accept windows 10 upgrade license agreement when installing

Downloaded 10 upgrade everything went ok and at the end the licensing agreement came up and no way to accept.

original title:windows 10 upgrade license agreement

rl_osborn, Jan 19, 2021
  3. unable to accept windows 10 upgrade license agreement when installing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know what exactly happens when you try to accept the agreement. Is the option greyed out?

I suggest you to try installing again and check if that help to resolve the issue. If the issue still persists,

• Disable (preferrably uninstall) your Antivirus from computer.

• Disable General USB Devices.

Do a clean boot and try again.

How to perform a clean boot to troubleshoot a problem in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Applies to Windows 10

Disclaimer: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps from section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting” to reset the computer to start as usual.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Install fails to show License Agreement Acceptance box. - Similar Threads - Install fails show

2. Regarding Acer License Agreement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Acer License Agreement: Hello, I was trying to Uninstall and Reinstall Acer care center but Acer License agreement popped-up i did already did this for a few times so maybe Acer thinks im trying to do something Restricted or Something they Don't allow Here's a PicturePlease help me I do not know...
  3. Regarding Acer License Agreement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Acer License Agreement: Hello, I was trying to Uninstall and Reinstall Acer care center but Acer License agreement popped-up i did already did this for a few times so maybe Acer thinks im trying to do something Restricted or Something they Don't allow Here's a PicturePlease help me I do not know...
  4. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring: If our current volume licensing agreement were to expire, would we lose the entitlement to our current license or only the entitlement to future upgrades? Will our currently licensed systems remain licensed and working?...
  5. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring: If our current volume licensing agreement were to expire, would we lose the entitlement to our current license or only the entitlement to future upgrades? Will our currently licensed systems remain licensed and working?...
  6. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

7. Windows 10 Agreement

Windows 10 Agreement: Hello everyone I have a question about what others think the license agreement really means when it says the following in section 15 in a June 2021 Windows 10 License Agreement:“You can also review the terms at any of the links in this agreement by typing the URLs into a...
  8. New computer won’t accept windows agreement.

New computer won’t accept windows agreement.: The error code i keep getting after accepting terms and conditions is OOBEEULA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-wont-accept-windows-agreement/3c743b57-cc53-49e5-916d-54d269ecab61
  9. win 10 login password box shows but will not accept entry

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 login password box shows but will not accept entry: I have an Acer Aspire V5 laptop with Win 10. It was not used for two years. Last time it was used it was working fine. Just recently after being forced out of Win 7 on my other computer I decided to use it. Windows did all the appropriate updates. Now went I turn on the...
  10. Windows 10 License Agreement

Windows 10 License Agreement: Looked at the License agreement that came with my Windows 10. I assume a Stand-alone version is Retail or maybe OEM like Windows 8 Personal Use license. 4. Transfer. The provisions of this section do not apply if you acquired the software as a consumer in Germany...