Windows 10: Windows 10 install failure and failure of my laptop to open

Discus and support Windows 10 install failure and failure of my laptop to open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hallo, I tried installing windows 10 and it failed when it was nearly finished now. Am left with an instruction of ctrl+alt +delete to restart.and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 777, Mar 12, 2017.

1. 777
    777 Win User

Windows 10 install failure and failure of my laptop to open

Hallo, I tried installing windows 10 and it failed when it was nearly finished now. Am left with an instruction of ctrl+alt +delete to restart.and I tried switching the BIOS to default. Still same problem. I have a HP pavilion dv6.the BIOS version is F. 1A.please help

:)

2. zanedrab Win User

creative cloud

how do i open it on my laptop

**moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures / PC

zanedrab, Mar 12, 2017
  3. All windows failure

Sir/Madam,

Already asked about installation of windows 10 failure, then I reset to factory setting of my New HP pavilion laptop, again I tried to updates from Microsoft, but till date all windows are failure to install, what can do? please help me

Preetha.M

PREETHAMARICHAMY, Mar 12, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

Need more info. What OS was on the HP when you bought it and how old ? How did you try to install; usb, iso or retail disc ? Your specs say Win10 now. What version is installed ?

mrgeek, Mar 12, 2017
  5. 777
    777 Win User
    It had windows 8.1 when bought but installed windows 10 .them it's started acting up as if had a virus windows task bars wasn't working and it hanged seriously then I tried to install windows 10again using a DVD.now it has loaded the windows 10 but has been loading for more than 6hrs.what can I do

6. mrgeek Win User
    I'm going to assume that you burned the DVD from media creation tool. It may be outdated or corrupted. If you are able to sign in and see your normal desktop, I would try an In-Place Upgrade/Repair next. Use this Brink tutorial, noting Steps 1 & 2, and then do Step 4 (use another computer, if your internet is slow, the image is 4gb) -
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Put the ISO on your desktop, r-click, 'Mount' and run setup.exe from the folder contents that opens.

mrgeek, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 install failure and failure of my laptop to open - Similar Threads - install failure failure

2. Windows 10 failure to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 failure to install: I purchased windows 10 online for $139. Can't get windows 10 to install. It goes through a 2.5 hour process looking like it is installing...asking me questions, then fails to install. I have tried it 4 times and it keeps failing....
  3. Windows 10 install failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install failure: I have downloaded Windows 10 online and it has failed to install 4 different times. I have tried to contact Microsoft online but get no real help.My patience is over. I just want a refund but it seems I can't get one since it was a download????? Any suggestions?...
  4. Windows 10 install failure

Windows 10 install failure: I have downloaded Windows 10 online and it has failed to install 4 different times. I have tried to contact Microsoft online but get no real help.My patience is over. I just want a refund but it seems I can't get one since it was a download????? Any suggestions?...
  5. Failure to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to install windows 10: Hello their, I have been struggling with the problem of installing windows 10.steps taken so far.1 Created a bootable USB with a windows 10 iso image, using the windows MediaCreationTool.2 Set my bios to read from the USB stick.3 Booted from said USB.4 Selected install now.5...
  6. Windows 10 Installation Failure

Windows 10 Installation Failure: Purchased copy of Windows 10 returns with error that "installation failed" How do I get a chat window to get assistance from the company? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-failure/f2714a82-0aa0-437e-9e54-032fba40af9e
  7. Windows 10 laptop failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop failure: I was watching a movie on my laptop and all of a sudden it froze. This happens some times so i thought id restart it and give it a while. But it is completely frozen on the screen it was on even the time and the fact it was charging sign are frozen even thogh i unplugged it....
  8. Failure to Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure to Install Windows 10: We couldn't install We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Windows 10 0xC1900101 - 0x4000D The installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation...
  9. Windows 10 installation Failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 installation Failure: I recently "acquired" an HP pavilion p6000 series computer with Windows 7 Home Premium factory installed and after checking, I thought correctly, that it met all the system requirements to upgrade and install Windows 10 Home, I proceeded to do so. All was well through out the...
  10. Windows 10 Installation Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Failure: I have a list of pc's that I need to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 pro. The only way I have been able to do this is to allow the update to get rid of the files on the computer. I have tried taking off the antivirus and taking them off of the domain, but every time that...