Windows 10: Windows 10 Install Failure

Discus and support Windows 10 Install Failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, So I bought new parts for a new system. Built it and got into the BIOS and everything just fine and began trying to install Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TylerWursta, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Install Failure

Hello,

So I bought new parts for a new system. Built it and got into the BIOS and everything just fine and began trying to install Windows 10. However, whenever I install Windows 10 I get two different error messages. The first is after I install and it reboots. It gives me a BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER error blue screen and after it gives me an error saying Windows wasn't installed properly. I have tried installing it through a disc I went to buy and, originally, the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's site. I have tried it on multiple drives, 2 different Samsung 970 Pro's, 2 different WD Blacks, and a WD Gold. Nothing seems to work. And I cannot seem to find another forum with this issue. Two separate installation types... failed, and seven different drives... corrupted. This is incredibly frustrating. All drives are completely wiped now too but will not boot Windows 10. BIOS updated to the latest version as well. A completely new system will not install Windows 10. Can someone please assist?

Parts list (everything bought, assembled and should be working): https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mzrDTB

Ask for Pictures taken of errors if needed. They are the same every time.

:)

TylerWursta, Dec 27, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 27, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Install Failure

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Install Failure

1. Windows 10 Install Failure - Similar Threads - Install Failure

2. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  3. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  4. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro: I have a similar problem to several I have read in this community. I am trying to enlarge my WinRE partition to correct windows update error. I discovered that my System disk had 2 recovery partitions, one at the beginning of the disk 449 MB and one at the end of the disk 545...
  6. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro: I have a similar problem to several I have read in this community. I am trying to enlarge my WinRE partition to correct windows update error. I discovered that my System disk had 2 recovery partitions, one at the beginning of the disk 449 MB and one at the end of the disk 545...
  7. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  9. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  10. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?