Windows 10: Windows 10 install freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 install freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having a problem where whenever I try to get to the boot drive with the windows installer, it freezes on the asus spinning circle. I built a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by invalidbonsai49, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Windows 10 install freezing

I'm having a problem where whenever I try to get to the boot drive with the windows installer, it freezes on the asus spinning circle. I built a new computer recently and have been having this problem where the PC runs and gets to the bios everything is fine, but when I select the USB to install windows it switches to the asus logo with the loading circle which spins one and a half times before freezing and never doing anything else until I cut off power. One time I got to the purple of the windows installer but no text popped up and it froze there the same as all the other times. I thought it

:)

invalidbonsai49, Apr 21, 2024
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Apr 21, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 install freezing

Delta6326, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 install freezing

1. Windows 10 install freezing - Similar Threads - install freezing

2. RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.: I have been at this for six months now. Tried RAID 10 ASUS Gen 5 adapter card and just now on AOURUS Gen 5 adapter card.each card is four 1TB NVMe SSD. I had this working was last year when I used four 500mb Gen 4 SSD's and $49.00 adapter card. I can't be the only person that...
  3. RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAIDXpert2 drivers installed during Windows 11 install freezes.: I have been at this for six months now. Tried RAID 10 ASUS Gen 5 adapter card and just now on AOURUS Gen 5 adapter card.each card is four 1TB NVMe SSD. I had this working was last year when I used four 500mb Gen 4 SSD's and $49.00 adapter card. I can't be the only person that...
  4. Spinning dots freeze after windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning dots freeze after windows installation: Hi , i need some help here, i power on my laptop but it stuck on spinning dots without logo, i tried all the solutions and it didnt get fixed, so i brought a windows instalation USB and formated the pc as normal. After it finished installation it rebooted and the spinning dot...
  5. Spinning dots freeze after windows installation

Spinning dots freeze after windows installation: Hi , i need some help here, i power on my laptop but it stuck on spinning dots without logo, i tried all the solutions and it didnt get fixed, so i brought a windows instalation USB and formated the pc as normal. After it finished installation it rebooted and the spinning dot...
  6. Spinning dots freeze after windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  8. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  9. Windows 10 install freezing

Windows 10 install freezing: I'm having a problem where whenever I try to get to the boot drive with the windows installer, it freezes on the asus spinning circle. I built a new computer recently and have been having this problem where the PC runs and gets to the bios everything is fine, but when I...
  10. Windows 10 install freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install freezing: I'm having a problem where whenever I try to get to the boot drive with the windows installer, it freezes on the asus spinning circle. I built a new computer recently and have been having this problem where the PC runs and gets to the bios everything is fine, but when I...