Windows 10: Windows 10 install freezing

Discus and support Windows 10 install freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having a problem where whenever I try to get to the boot drive with the windows installer, it freezes on the asus spinning circle. I built a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by invalidbonsai49, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Windows 10 install freezing

I'm having a problem where whenever I try to get to the boot drive with the windows installer, it freezes on the asus spinning circle. I built a new computer recently and have been having this problem where the PC runs and gets to the bios everything is fine, but when I select the USB to install windows it switches to the asus logo with the loading circle which spins one and a half times before freezing and never doing anything else until I cut off power. One time I got to the purple of the windows installer but no text popped up and it froze there the same as all the other times. I thought it

:)

invalidbonsai49, Apr 21, 2024
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Apr 21, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 install freezing

Delta6326, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 install freezing

1. Windows 10 install freezing - Similar Threads - install freezing

2. Freshly installed Windows 11 desktop freeze after first restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freshly installed Windows 11 desktop freeze after first restart: Hi All!I encountered an issue with freshly installed Windows 11 on brand new computer.System boots up without any problem. I login with my pin number and if I click on Start menu it pop up normally. I can open file explorer, but if I click on any drive cursor turns to busy...
  3. Freshly installed Windows 11 desktop freeze after first restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freshly installed Windows 11 desktop freeze after first restart: Hi All!I encountered an issue with freshly installed Windows 11 on brand new computer.System boots up without any problem. I login with my pin number and if I click on Start menu it pop up normally. I can open file explorer, but if I click on any drive cursor turns to busy...
  4. Windows freezes after installation, during post install setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes after installation, during post install setup.: I built my son a PC using parts that were upgraded in my PC.Parts List:PSU: 700Watt - newCPU: i7-8700GPU: RX 6700XTMOBO: Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X BIOS is up to date - newRAM: 8x2GB Hynix at 2667Mhz SSD: SanDisk SSD PLUS 2TB 2.5" SATA - new, SATA cable is also newI installed...
  5. Windows freezes after installation, during post install setup.

Windows freezes after installation, during post install setup.: I built my son a PC using parts that were upgraded in my PC.Parts List:PSU: 700Watt - newCPU: i7-8700GPU: RX 6700XTMOBO: Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X BIOS is up to date - newRAM: 8x2GB Hynix at 2667Mhz SSD: SanDisk SSD PLUS 2TB 2.5" SATA - new, SATA cable is also newI installed...
  6. Windows freezes after installation, during post install setup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I recently found my old windows 7 laptop but it freezes when I try to install Modern...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently found my old windows 7 laptop but it freezes when I try to install Modern...: I recently found my old windows 7 toshiba laptop and a modern warfare 2 cod game cd the problem is whenever i try to install the game it keeps freezing and getting stuck ...and my whole laptop freezes what in the world should i do im really desperate for an answer* Changed to...
  8. I recently found my old windows 7 laptop but it freezes when I try to install Modern...

I recently found my old windows 7 laptop but it freezes when I try to install Modern...: I recently found my old windows 7 toshiba laptop and a modern warfare 2 cod game cd the problem is whenever i try to install the game it keeps freezing and getting stuck ...and my whole laptop freezes what in the world should i do im really desperate for an answer* Changed to...
  9. PC constantly freezing after roughly 1min on windows installation screen aswell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC constantly freezing after roughly 1min on windows installation screen aswell: So i currently have a issue that seems unfixable on my windows pc. Month or two ago i decided to reinstall windows through USB. Roughly 1-2min into the installation process the PC froze, and i were sat there without an operating system. I have a Asus Rog b760-f gaming...
  10. Any app in Windows 11 freezes after factory reset or clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any app in Windows 11 freezes after factory reset or clean install: HelloMy notebook is MSI Raider GE78HX 13VHI recently decided to reinstall Windows on my laptop and performed a factory reset through F3 Restore MSI factory settingsI faced the problem that after install There is a problem with apps. After booting to Windows they work very...